Crazy/Cute Things Your Cat Does: Cat Owners Welcomed

Cats are underrated and have alot of personality what are some crazy or cute things your cat does..

mine (8 months old)

-Follows me every where I go

-Waits for me to come home

-Sleeps by me

-Brings me random items as gifts and runs away

-Sits on my lap when i smoke out of my hookah and listen to music

-attacks my foot

-thinks everything in a small resealable bag is kitty treats

-taps me with her paw and runs away

-wakes me up every morning with a warm greeting

-watches kung fu and action movies with me

Cats are underrated and have alot of personality what are some crazy or cute things your cat does..

mine (8 months old)

-Follows me every where I go

-Waits for me to come home

-Sleeps by me

-Brings me random items as gifts and runs away

-Sits on my lap when i smoke out of my hookah and listen to music

-attacks my foot

-thinks everything in a small resealable bag is kitty treats

-taps me with her paw and runs away

-wakes me up every morning with a warm greeting

-watches kung fu and action movies with me

My cat does non of that. Dude is extra lame, a punk and antisocial. But I sense he is starting to come around slowly. Hes getting a little more affectionate as time goes by. Hes like 4 I think.

My cat does non of that. Dude is extra lame, a punk and antisocial. But I sense he is starting to come around slowly. Hes getting a little more affectionate as time goes by. Hes like 4 I think.

my cat usally jus chills in front of the door & beefs with other cats that tty n get near the crib (i live in nyc cats is all over)
other than that shes jus hanging around climbin everything (Fridge, on top of the tv, etc) what i love is when she could be by the bed then all of a sudden she just bolts to the other room like out of nowhere its hilarious like shes on speed or something...

cats FTW
pimp.gif

my cat usally jus chills in front of the door & beefs with other cats that tty n get near the crib (i live in nyc cats is all over)
other than that shes jus hanging around climbin everything (Fridge, on top of the tv, etc) what i love is when she could be by the bed then all of a sudden she just bolts to the other room like out of nowhere its hilarious like shes on speed or something...

cats FTW
pimp.gif

Some of them go through that flaky stage.. when they get older they grow out of it.. My first cat I had for 23 years she went through that. When she got about 8 years or so she started to come around. .Who is ur cat's human?

Some of them go through that flaky stage.. when they get older they grow out of it.. My first cat I had for 23 years she went through that. When she got about 8 years or so she started to come around. .Who is ur cat's human?

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

Cats live that long?
eek.gif

I want one bdw, always have. They're cute

Cats live that long?
eek.gif

I want one bdw, always have. They're cute

all of a sudden she just bolts to the other room like out of nowhere its hilarious like shes on speed or something...

yeah mine does that too like they got some where to be and they runnin late
laugh.gif

all of a sudden she just bolts to the other room like out of nowhere its hilarious like shes on speed or something...

yeah mine does that too like they got some where to be and they runnin late
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what?

Umm nah hes the family cat. Like there isnt one person whom he gravitates to more or nothing like that if thats what you mean.

Ours is 8 months old, too. I was never a cat person and the wife convinced me to get one for her and the kids for christmas. Now, I can't believe she had to talk me into getting him, he's so awesome.

He sleeps at out feet in the bed, and wakes up at the same time every morning, scratching at our feet to wake us up.
He definitely knows where his food is, and anytime we go even remotely close to that closet, he's at our heels meowing away.
We just moved into a two story house, and at first he was real ginger going up/down the steps, now it takes him about four leaps to get all the way down 20 steps.
We also think he's part dog, because he carries stuff around in his mouth and likes to play fetch with it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what?

Umm nah hes the family cat. Like there isnt one person whom he gravitates to more or nothing like that if thats what you mean.

Ours is 8 months old, too. I was never a cat person and the wife convinced me to get one for her and the kids for christmas. Now, I can't believe she had to talk me into getting him, he's so awesome.

He sleeps at out feet in the bed, and wakes up at the same time every morning, scratching at our feet to wake us up.
He definitely knows where his food is, and anytime we go even remotely close to that closet, he's at our heels meowing away.
We just moved into a two story house, and at first he was real ginger going up/down the steps, now it takes him about four leaps to get all the way down 20 steps.
We also think he's part dog, because he carries stuff around in his mouth and likes to play fetch with it.

Cats live that long?

yup the oldest living cat that has been documented lived to be 30 years old in human years

as long as they are cared for and loved and have no serious health issues it is possible

When I moved out of my father house when i was 18 she became lonely that effected her spirit and she ended up dieing some years later I still feel guilty about that cause I couildnt take her with me.. When i visit her it was like I never left. When i would leave my father told me she would sit by the stairs and meow sadly for hours..
frown.gif

Cats live that long?

yup the oldest living cat that has been documented lived to be 30 years old in human years

as long as they are cared for and loved and have no serious health issues it is possible

When I moved out of my father house when i was 18 she became lonely that effected her spirit and she ended up dieing some years later I still feel guilty about that cause I couildnt take her with me.. When i visit her it was like I never left. When i would leave my father told me she would sit by the stairs and meow sadly for hours..
frown.gif

my first cat was a "family cat" we had a house hold of 4 but its very common for a cat to choose one person that they favor the most that person is there human.. I know its sounds funny but its true. .Signs are

-the cat engages socially the most with one person

-gently nibbling on the hand or cat kisses

-rubbing theyre head on you and marking theyre territory

-cuddling multiple times a day

-obsessive behavior such as staring or following

usually the one who feeds them constantly and is the nicest to them they will try to make them theyre human

alot of times male cats favor female humans and female cats favor males but thats not always the case

the breed of the cat is a factor as well..some breeds are more solitary then others too

my first cat was a "family cat" we had a house hold of 4 but its very common for a cat to choose one person that they favor the most that person is there human.. I know its sounds funny but its true. .Signs are

-the cat engages socially the most with one person

-gently nibbling on the hand or cat kisses

-rubbing theyre head on you and marking theyre territory

-cuddling multiple times a day

-obsessive behavior such as staring or following

usually the one who feeds them constantly and is the nicest to them they will try to make them theyre human

alot of times male cats favor female humans and female cats favor males but thats not always the case

the breed of the cat is a factor as well..some breeds are more solitary then others too

my cat sits in my window which is in the front of the house, and watches me get out of the car, follows me with his eyes until I walk into the front door. And by the time I get like into the Kitchen he's waiting for me.
-he also sleeps on his back in these crazy contorted poses.
-he comes almost immediately when I call him.
-he's just chubby and funny in general
-he likes to be under the blanket and will stay there for hours snuggled against me
-when he jumps down he makes a loud thump everytime unlike my other two cats that are silent.
-he's 4yrs old and still gets big kitten eyes.

Back
Top Bottom