Crazy/Cute Things Your Cat Does: Cat Owners Welcomed

my cat sits in my window which is in the front of the house, and watches me get out of the car, follows me with his eyes until I walk into the front door. And by the time I get like into the Kitchen he's waiting for me.
-he also sleeps on his back in these crazy contorted poses.
-he comes almost immediately when I call him.
-he's just chubby and funny in general
-he likes to be under the blanket and will stay there for hours snuggled against me
-when he jumps down he makes a loud thump everytime unlike my other two cats that are silent.
-he's 4yrs old and still gets big kitten eyes.

-he's 4yrs old and still gets big kitten eyes

i hope mine remains like that when she gets that age

I remember going to the shelter and being in the visiting room with her she wouldnt leave me alone climbing all over me and cuddling she interacting with me like shes known for me along time

its dope when u click immediately when a new pet

-he's 4yrs old and still gets big kitten eyes

i hope mine remains like that when she gets that age

I remember going to the shelter and being in the visiting room with her she wouldnt leave me alone climbing all over me and cuddling she interacting with me like shes known for me along time

its dope when u click immediately when a new pet

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

Umm nah hes the family cat. Like there isnt one person whom he gravitates to more or nothing like that if thats what you mean.

my first cat was a "family cat" we had a house hold of 4 but its very common for a cat to choose one person that they favor the most that person is there human.. I know its sounds funny but its true. .Signs are

-the cat engages socially the most with one person

-gently nibbling on the hand or cat kisses

-rubbing theyre head on you and marking theyre territory

-cuddling multiple times a day

-obsessive behavior such as staring or following

usually the one who feeds them constantly and is the nicest to them they will try to make them theyre human

alot of times male cats favor female humans and female cats favor males but thats not always the case

the breed of the cat is a factor as well..some breeds are more solitary then others too
Hmm now that you lay it out like that I guess I would have to say my sister it his human. He sleeps in her bed, spends a lot of time in her room, @+!%$ on her bed and she feeds him.

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

Umm nah hes the family cat. Like there isnt one person whom he gravitates to more or nothing like that if thats what you mean.

my first cat was a "family cat" we had a house hold of 4 but its very common for a cat to choose one person that they favor the most that person is there human.. I know its sounds funny but its true. .Signs are

-the cat engages socially the most with one person

-gently nibbling on the hand or cat kisses

-rubbing theyre head on you and marking theyre territory

-cuddling multiple times a day

-obsessive behavior such as staring or following

usually the one who feeds them constantly and is the nicest to them they will try to make them theyre human

alot of times male cats favor female humans and female cats favor males but thats not always the case

the breed of the cat is a factor as well..some breeds are more solitary then others too
Hmm now that you lay it out like that I guess I would have to say my sister it his human. He sleeps in her bed, spends a lot of time in her room, @+!%$ on her bed and she feeds him.

My cat is super antisocial when new people enter the house, possibly due to trauma from before we adopted him, but he's very quirky and funny around us:

My cat is super antisocial when new people enter the house, possibly due to trauma from before we adopted him, but he's very quirky and funny around us:

293.jpg

Ive pretty much had a cat in my life my entire life

My first cat Alex. He had been in the family my entire life before he died in 2006

Now I got this lame
laugh.gif
. Got him a day after my old cat died. He has no name lol. Hes coming around though I can sense it.
grin.gif

Sorry for the OD sized pics.

Ive pretty much had a cat in my life my entire life

My first cat Alex. He had been in the family my entire life before he died in 2006

Now I got this lame
laugh.gif
. Got him a day after my old cat died. He has no name lol. Hes coming around though I can sense it.
grin.gif

Sorry for the OD sized pics.

^

how come he doesnt have a name he hasnt earn the right to have one yet lmao

I have 5 cats. they dont let me touch them though.

they free range kitties, they do what they please.

lol free range kitties... when its time to eat do u space out their bowls or is it one crowded feeding frenzy?

Angel

28jnz5.jpg

^

how come he doesnt have a name he hasnt earn the right to have one yet lmao

I have 5 cats. they dont let me touch them though.

they free range kitties, they do what they please.

lol free range kitties... when its time to eat do u space out their bowls or is it one crowded feeding frenzy?

Angel

28jnz5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom