i dont have any but my hommie family was hoarding over 12 cats ...was too much

room smelling like ugh!

alot of yall have some fat cats be over feeding them suckas lol

i dont have any but my hommie family was hoarding over 12 cats ...was too much

room smelling like ugh!

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

^

how come he doesnt have a name he hasnt earn the right to have one yet lmao
Lol idk we just never agreed on one. Although my mother has nicknames for him like Mister Cat and Govna
smh.gif
smh.gif

^

how come he doesnt have a name he hasnt earn the right to have one yet lmao
Lol idk we just never agreed on one. Although my mother has nicknames for him like Mister Cat and Govna
smh.gif
smh.gif

I have had him for almost 6 years now, he is 10. He was my grandmother's cat and when she passed away, I brought him home with me. He is literally like a person and is very sociable. Between my girl and I he is always getting attention and is extremely playful.

That energy burst you guys speak of is pent up energy. You should try to play with them at least for 20 minutes a day. We try to wear him out before we go to sleep so he doesn't go crazy in the middle of the night
laugh.gif

97625f24dd7e2eb46fc93ca82239a37b8948bc2_r.png

I have had him for almost 6 years now, he is 10. He was my grandmother's cat and when she passed away, I brought him home with me. He is literally like a person and is very sociable. Between my girl and I he is always getting attention and is extremely playful.

That energy burst you guys speak of is pent up energy. You should try to play with them at least for 20 minutes a day. We try to wear him out before we go to sleep so he doesn't go crazy in the middle of the night
laugh.gif

97625f24dd7e2eb46fc93ca82239a37b8948bc2_r.png

My cat Samantha was addicted to cigarettes. She licked my fingers after I came in from a smoke once. From then on she would rush me whenever I came in the door to get her fix and would eat my cigs if I left them out. We quit together
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My cat Samantha was addicted to cigarettes. She licked my fingers after I came in from a smoke once. From then on she would rush me whenever I came in the door to get her fix and would eat my cigs if I left them out. We quit together
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ur Savannah dope.. if u dont mind me asking how much did u pay?

She is 4 generations away from her serval heritage so I copped for around 1.5k. Not bad considering the breeder I got her from is selling 1st generations for around 15k.
smh.gif

Ur Savannah dope.. if u dont mind me asking how much did u pay?

She is 4 generations away from her serval heritage so I copped for around 1.5k. Not bad considering the breeder I got her from is selling 1st generations for around 15k.
smh.gif

I love cats. We use to have two newborns, one of them would run into your feet as you walked and fall over so you could scratch his belly
laugh.gif
God forbid they ever got into my room though, under my bed was loads of sneaker boxes and trying to get them out from under there really sucked lol. We didn't have them for too long unfortunately.

I love cats. We use to have two newborns, one of them would run into your feet as you walked and fall over so you could scratch his belly
laugh.gif
God forbid they ever got into my room though, under my bed was loads of sneaker boxes and trying to get them out from under there really sucked lol. We didn't have them for too long unfortunately.

My cat is 3...

-She doesn't play with ANY toys we bought her. She opts to play with milk tops, twist ties and thoes white things that you pull off the orange juice carton

-We have the couch by the window, so she likes to sit on the back of the couch and take her paw and bend the blinds down to look out the window
laugh.gif

-She plays fetch, but she likes for you to throw the object in the air so she can try to catch it

-She steals my sisters jewelry and hides it from her
laugh.gif

-If somebody is visting and they go to the bathroom, she follows them to the bathroom and waits outside the door for them
roll.gif

-She wakes me up by getting under the covers and playing with my feet
laugh.gif

My cat is 3...

-She doesn't play with ANY toys we bought her. She opts to play with milk tops, twist ties and thoes white things that you pull off the orange juice carton

-We have the couch by the window, so she likes to sit on the back of the couch and take her paw and bend the blinds down to look out the window
laugh.gif

-She plays fetch, but she likes for you to throw the object in the air so she can try to catch it

-She steals my sisters jewelry and hides it from her
laugh.gif

-If somebody is visting and they go to the bathroom, she follows them to the bathroom and waits outside the door for them
roll.gif

-She wakes me up by getting under the covers and playing with my feet
laugh.gif

Damn, you cat can climb doors??

Originally Posted by freezelle

We also think he's part dog, because he carries stuff around in his mouth and likes to play fetch with it.

Yup, my cat does too. Always wanting me to throw something so he can go get it.

Ive bought my cat toys and stuff but he wont play with them. All he plays with is wadded up pieces of paper and empty boxes

tuminabox.jpg

Damn, you cat can climb doors??

Originally Posted by freezelle

We also think he's part dog, because he carries stuff around in his mouth and likes to play fetch with it.

Yup, my cat does too. Always wanting me to throw something so he can go get it.

Ive bought my cat toys and stuff but he wont play with them. All he plays with is wadded up pieces of paper and empty boxes

tuminabox.jpg

Wouldnt your cat scratch your door if shes climbing it? (2nd to last picture.)

and no offense Trelvis, but you need to stop feeding your cat. you're spoiling him/her
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom