CRAZY PEOPLE TALKING TO THEMSELVES UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
This lady next to me is reciting lines from the bible to her self and scaring people with warnings of the rapture and the second coming toChrist......word to the crazy christian lady in The Mist.

this is everyday in nyc.
smh.gif
after working a honest day at work i really don't wanna hear your take on religion/politics/relationships etc. STHU!

Originally Posted by 718stylez

this is everyday in nyc.
smh.gif
after working a honest day at work i really don't wanna hear your take on religion/politics/relationships etc. STHU!

Word, the runs rampant in the subway.....STHU. Get a job grouch.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

OP, you always make a thread about religion this religion that....
UM NO I DON'T......but I do respond to a lot of threads about religion. Let's not make this one...this is about crazy, schizophrenicpeople disturbing the peace in public.

laugh.gif
me and my homie were at mickey dz one time and this guy sitting infront of us was talking to himself, like if there really was someone there, he would laugh as if he was hearing some jokes
roll.gif

Happened to me on the bus one time, had to tell home boy to cut...forgetting your Ipod at home because u were in a rush FTL!
frown.gif

it always cracks me up because ever since 9/11 the gov't keeps saying 'if you see anything strange or suspicious alert a police officer'. whencrazy people talking to themselves in concidered 'normal' what exactly would strange or suspicious look like?!

let me tell about the time when i was pulling money out the atm and this hand comes out of nowhere trying to grab my wallet....i pull away and its a white bumall dirty and stinky so he tries at least three times to grab it all while at the same time asking god to give him the strenght to get my money...i was likeMAN I DONT WANNA HURT YOU BUT IF I GOTTA THEN I WILL!!!! he finally runs off

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

let me tell about the time when i was pulling money out the atm and this hand comes out of nowhere trying to grab my wallet....i pull away and its a white bum all dirty and stinky so he tries at least three times to grab it all while at the same time asking god to give him the strenght to get my money...i was like MAN I DONT WANNA HURT YOU BUT IF I GOTTA THEN I WILL!!!! he finally runs off
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when im alone i have full on presidential debates with myself
Word.

I feel like it's pretty healthy every now and then, as opposed to keeping your more personal thoughts that you don't want to share with anybody elsebottled up inside your head all the time.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

let me tell about the time when i was pulling money out the atm and this hand comes out of nowhere trying to grab my wallet....i pull away and its a white bum all dirty and stinky so he tries at least three times to grab it all while at the same time asking god to give him the strenght to get my money...i was like MAN I DONT WANNA HURT YOU BUT IF I GOTTA THEN I WILL!!!! he finally runs off
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i work at UPS and when im in the trucks alone i talk to myself...i must look crazy to other people because i end up smiling and laughing at my own thoughts

i swear i was trippin out i was wondering if it was a calling from god?

theres this other time when i use to sell newspaper applications door to door and this man opens the door so i tell him my speech " hi sir im sorry tobother you at this time, you see im here" and the first things he tells me is "DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD YOUR ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR" i was like huh imonly here to sell you something and he says "DO YOU EXECEPT GOD AS YOUR SAVIOR!!!" thats the moment when i ran off fearing that the man would shootme for not answering his question! crazy times

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

i work at UPS and when im in the trucks alone i talk to myself...i must look crazy to other people because i end up smiling and laughing at my own thoughts

There's a difference between being alone, whispering to yourself and being in public and loudly having convos with yourself.

I was going to a Cubs game a few weeks ago and took the bus. Dude was talkin to himself the whole time like "wassup with that man? Wassup with that?Wassup with the cookies? Yeah wassup with the cookies? Wassup with the cookout? What's your favorite line? The red line..." and on and on. I thoughthe was on his phone at first but nope. Leave it to the giddy white girl to start talking to him and sit next to him. And had her friend take a pic of themtogether. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom