Crazy Subway Stories vol. NYC especially

This is on another forum I browse and this was my story. Share yours if you have any

I got a call around 8 pm friday night from one of my friends saying that they found another one of my friends a new sofa. He recently threw out his old one cause some %**%+ crapped all over it after she downed a whole bottle of georgi. (Devils water, don't touch this $#$* 666)
So I proceed to meet him at 60th and lex and I saw him with a few of my other friends with this really nice suede couch. I was like $#$*, y'all $%@##@$*@$%%+ just done made his night. Then I realized that we had no +%+**$@ way of getting this $#$* back up to the cribs (93rd park).

So we sat on the couch for a bit and smoked a few cigs then decide to just walk with this thing. After bout 3 blocks we realized we would deadass freeze so we did like anyone would do. Take that !#! on the train.

So now we got a big freaking couch at the 6 train turnstiles and the ladies all screaming from the booth saying "you cant take that $#$* on the train". We promptly started throwing up #$** you'se and opened the gate and took it to the front of the train.

So the train finally comes and we board it to the amazement of the people inside. We had to turn this $#$* sideways like 3 times to get it on and we hit some spanish dude in the head. Anyways we got that $#$* back to his crib.

Peep the sign above our heads
laugh.gif

5cevr5.jpg

Anyone care to share?

maced a guy that was fapping behind me...because he kept talking !!@@ to me and was getting wayyy too close.
frown.gif
sick.gif

it was at 12 noon, in a crowded subway, btw.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

i saw a guy almost get kicked off a subway cuz he brought his bike on during rush hour...and here you are bringing in couches
roll.gif

One time this bulldyke tried to charge me for a whole when i only ordered a half

roll.gif
roll.gif

u crazy dudee.

well mines not really crazy but...

i gave a hobo some chicken wings i bought back at this pizza spot. he walks off to the next train eating them... then about 2 minuts later comes back n startsyelling at me talking bout "holy ____ these muggs are hot as hell oooh weeeeee why didn't u tell me?!?!"

yep.

Wowww
laugh.gif
!! I saw a dude get the crap beat out of him.. It was pretty late on the E.. There was like 4 of us in that car and for some reason this lil Mexicandude was sitting mad close to this biggg black dude.. Looked and acted like some kinda addict I dunno what the hell dude was on. Anyways the lil dude dozed offand his head went on dudes shoulder.. He wild the hell out!!! Started screaming and the other guy in the car left so I'm just stuck there, thinkin if Iwalk to the next one dude gonna start crap with me. He just starts wailing on dude.. blood flying.. I was like this crap can't be real.. I feel bad for notstopping him but I'm 5'2".. didn't know what the hell to do smh @ me

F Train:
-Some bum threw newspaper all over the seats and then proceeded to take a *%@!. The entire car ran to the other side.

A Train:
-Some flaming homosexual guy was wearing high heels, nuthuggers and lipstick. He was swishing while walking through the car. When he went through the door tothe other car, everyone erupted in laughter and started giving each other pounds and hi fives.

The guy in the green jacket, what's his name? He looks familiar just by that piece of his face that's showing
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

maced a guy that was fapping behind me...because he kept talking !!@@ to me and was getting wayyy too close.
frown.gif
sick.gif

it was at 12 noon, in a crowded subway, btw.
smh.gif
roll.gif
That is amazing but it sounds scary too. Props to you forcarrying mace.

roll.gif
I got a couple.

-i was on my way to school one morning. Not a morning person plus I was half baked from the night before when this mad ayo black dude starts yelling like afemale at this bum. He was threatening to beat his +%$ %+$* the cameras. The bumb was dumb drunk.

-me and some friends downed half a bottle of cheap tequila and decided to go to berkely on bart so we wouldn't drive drunk at 5 in the day. Saw hella wierdpeople and some black dude wit a bad white female. I think he was mackin her

-some bum took a %%*% one time. Switched cars.

That's all for now. %+$* Bart

Originally Posted by Lazy B

F Train:
-Some bum threw newspaper all over the seats and then proceeded to take a %+*!. The entire car ran to the other side.

A Train:
-Some flaming homosexual guy was wearing high heels, nuthuggers and lipstick. He was swishing while walking through the car. When he went through the door to the other car, everyone erupted in laughter and started giving each other pounds and hi fives.

man that A train always had me at night.no mo
walked into the first car cuz i like to be alone when im taking the train at night and BAM! saw some dude giving another dude head..
that was on the 1 train towards its last stop in the Bronx by van Cortland..

i saw a drunk dude fall asleep on this dudes arm.

then that guy started feeling him up. it was disturbing.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

3am in the morning, this drunk guy got robbed while asleep...right in front of me and my friends. I didn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom