Crazy Things youve Actually Seen

jbpkickz

Banned
Things you seen that actually made you :wow:-seen a 30 person brawl in buffalo wild wings, talking dudes rocking brooads left n right-girl in OC was drunk and started suckin my mans Johnson in front of everybody then my other man wifed her up later -in hs me and my boy saw our teachers {0} it was hairy and black as night -girl in hs was on video having sex with the whole football teAm , video got sent to everybody-saw a fight where a guy got banked than ran over by a car

what i see is ongoing and it is someone creating a post anytime an idea comes into his head

Bronx NY, sitting at a stoop at my cousins building right on Grand Concourse, a gentlemen was getting on the city bus. Bus driver didnt see him getting on so he closes the door on the guys leg and drags im about 100 feet.. I ran off the stoop and started knocking on the bus door to make it stop. Little bit longer and guy would of been under the wheel.

BIG *%* LAWSUIT

Originally Posted by go rilla

what i see is ongoing and it is someone creating a post anytime an idea comes into his head

you think I care about you bruh you always tryna come at somebody over something , it's played out, are you sweet or jus soft cuz u always worried about what I'm doin

laugh.gif
I feel you but in this age we live in people feel they have to Tweet/Post every idea that comes to mind. SMH.

I was at the Eagles @ Raiders game when Jamarcus Russell threw a TD. I seen a SUV flip over about 4 - 5 times on the highway when I was a kid and just recently seen a MR2's rear wheel fall off while on the 101 a couple weeks back.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I was at the Eagles @ Raiders game when Jamarcus Russell threw a TD. I seen a SUV flip over about 4 - 5 times on the highway when I was a kid and just recently seen a MR2's rear wheel fall off while on the 101 a couple weeks back.

eek.gif
4 or 5 times tho , did they live?

I was at the mall and this guy was leaning his daughter back over the fountain acting like he was going to drop her in. She looked about 4 or 5
"I'm gonna drop you! I'm gonna drop you! I'm gonna" -SPLASH- I took off running for the restroom because I was laughing so hard I almost pissed
on myself. While I'm washing my hands dude comes in with his daughter and puts her under the dryer. I tried to keep it together but all I could do was laugh in his face and walk out

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

you think I care about you bruh you always tryna come at somebody over something , it's played out, are you sweet or jus soft cuz u always worried about what I'm doin
obviously you do since you responded to what i said like it pertains to you

Looking out my window bored one day watched a guy get shot close range and die.

Put my window down and kept my !%% in the house.

eek.gif

I'm pretty sure they lived. It was a man and a lady. When the SUV was flipping over, clothes were flying out of the car and we literally thought they were people. After the crash everyone pulled over we could smell the alcohol.

I was driving pretty late at night with some of my friends and we saw a Harrier or whatever those jets are that can kinda just float in place. It was just chillin real low prbly like 70 yards or so over the roof of an apartment complex then when we got close it took off. Needless to say we couldn't tell what it was until we were pretty close and thought for sure it was an alien spacecraft, which would have been a lot crazier.

- A friend go up in flames

- An avalanche

- LA riots from atop the hill in a hotel room. Mostly just smoke and fire, but was still close.

eek.gif

I'm pretty sure they lived. It was a man and a lady. When the SUV was flipping over, clothes were flying out of the car and we literally thought they were people. After the crash everyone pulled over we could smell the alcohol.

smh they were drinking and driving , luckily nobody got hurt seroisly

The other day in MD/DC area, my boss and I were going to an work site and a motorcycle flew by us real fast and then he did the lean and his hand like touched the ground. First we were like "Whoaaaa" when he flew by us then we were like "Wooowwww!!!" when he leaned and put his hand down.

Seen a car burning on the side of the freeway with no ambulance/fire truck in sight. It was headed north on 880 and the fire had taken all of the car and the smoke was thick and darker than the night. A friend called 911 but they were already aware of it. I hope nobody was hurt.

A guy trusting a fart that lead to .... Watched as this guys self esteem just drop in a heart beat.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Looking out my window bored one day watched a guy get shot close range and die.

Put my window down and kept my !%% in the house.
Should've gotten DirectTV.

I saw this lady run a red late and T-Bone a cop at like 45 mph, didn't seem like she was paying attention at all...

A guy shoot a guy over 10 grand.
Lived through the riots.
Been involved in a brawl at universal citywalk that the sheriff just started hosing people down cause they couldnt contain it.

Originally Posted by INS

A guy trusting a fart that lead to .... Watched as this guys self esteem just drop in a heart beat.

can't trust them wet ones

was staying with my bro when he was renting a room (in a bad part of town). Saw the news say to stay in because it was late and there was someone out there stabbing people around the area and the police were looking. Not 20 mins later the tenants gasped and we headed to the window to see and witnessed some dude dragging another person's motionless body on the floor. Not that many street lights so it was dark and you could only see the silhouettes but it was right there happening.
It didnt help that we had a few hrs of silent hill 2 going on and i was 13 at the time
30t6p3b.gif

driving home with fam and family friends. Decided to take another route. One side of the road saw a truck on fire with no help near about 50 feet near the road. 100 yards later a car just crashed, and I saw light coming from under its hood and a fire was about to erupt from that one also

Back
Top Bottom