Crazy Video from Apache Helicopter Shooting in Iraq ( Collateral Murder)

DOnt know why this %%## wont let me embedd  

The incident, from July 12, 2007, killed twelve in all, including two Reuters journalists, photographer Namir Noor-Eldeen, 22, and his assistant and driver Saeed Chmagh, 40, as well. At one point, a van picking up wounded was fired on by the helicopter crew. That van apparently had at least two children inside.

The actual shooting stars around 2:45

pretty crazy

late-pass-1.jpg

slash

ftm_kittenfail.jpg

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
The incident, from July 12, 2007, killed twelve in all, including two Reuters journalists, photographer Namir Noor-Eldeen, 22, and his assistant and driver Saeed Chmagh, 40, as well. At one point, a van picking up wounded was fired on by the helicopter crew. That van apparently had at least two children inside.

The actual shooting stars around 2:45

pretty crazy

FAIL X2

Cool and sick at the same time, they were innocent people, I guess, if so they didnt deserve to die.

Dudes gave new meaning to trigger happy, gotdang.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Cool and sick at the same time, they were innocent people, I guess, if so they didnt deserve to die.

Dudes gave new meaning to trigger happy, gotdang.
indifferent.gif

Damn. Looks like something straight out of CODMW2. Straight AC130 status
eek.gif
smh.gif
RIP to those innocent people. The people responsible should be prosecuted.

Not only is this late, but it has been thoroughly discussed. I'm talking about at least 3 paragraph debates.

Can't even edit with YUKU.
indifferent.gif

Just sad overall but this kind of stuff happens often unfortunately, buncha kids with itchy trigger fingers.

So corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom