Creative bros of NT, come forward please! Vol. Help me name my booth

so guys ive been pondering the idea of doing a "photobooth" at the weddings ill shoot, however id like to come up with a trendy, dorky and catchy name for it, technically it is not your average booth, there really is no booth, just the props and the camera which ill wirelessly tethered with an ipad probably and more than likely ill have a couple of pogo polaroid printers which will provide the prints and direct social media upload to an IG account ill create, now with all the info handy can ya help me come up with a name?....

lets try to stay away from anything that has any variation of the word steezy in it please :lol:

"Not your average photo booth."

Simple, quirky, to the point business names have been popping up a lot where I live. It's literally a chain of dental offices called "My Dentist" and there's also a "The Dentist" chain. :lol:

If you're doing couples you can call it "PhotoBoth" since its "both" them and their partner

i gotta stay away from anything box related because like i said, i dont intend on offering a backdrop or an actual booth for people to step on, this will depend strictly on the props, this way i can literally set up shop anywhere, even outdoors.

Does the wedding have a theme?

is not for one wedding in particular, is something i want to offer attached to my wedding packages.

Ahh, my bad for skimming through the post. Sounds like a good idea though.

My suggestions:

Instabooth (if you're gonna implement the instagram upload)
Kiss-n-Tell Booth (since it is going to be at weddings and assuming a lot of couples will be camera-whoring)
Shot at Love
Something Old & New

Haha idk I ran out of ideas

'a booth for all seasons'

'superterrificpicturetime'

'boothless photos'

'booth free photos'

'the invisible booth'

'life is but a photobooth'

Back
Top Bottom