Creative Recreation X Spongebob Collection

alp

Banned
Hi a few weeks back sneaker sites started posting pics of the creative recreation spongebob collection. i was wondering if anybody knew where to buy these and if they are even available yet?

San Diego’s Comic-Con played host to the unveiling of BAIT’s Creative Recreation x Spongebob Collection, slated for release this Fall. The four piece collection was inspired by the Spongebob Squaerpants Show, with Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Squidward and Spongebob himself getting their own signature version.

Each sneaker in the collection is laced with a special edition print and has been lined with an animation of the character itself. The shoe sits atop a White vulcanized sole, with the same design seen in translucent outsole. If you want to cop a pair of these, check for them at BAIT beginning in August.

Bait's the same store with the Asics ring pack - these also come in some special spongebob box

ok thanks i didnt see the part that these come out this fall, i hope they cost just as much as other creative recreations cuz then id be able to buy more than one.

peeps will get props by yambs with these. yall foolish not to cop.

girlz will be like loving them sponge bobs shoes. then i pull the snake out

so any updated information on these yet?
Honestly, I thought you were joking until I searched for them online and, indeed, there is an actual collection. However, I'm not sure if it's just an Asia release as it states Beijing just had an event for them. Maybe they're slated to release later on as it says they should be available on their website, but their site currently makes no mention of them nor has them listed. Really not bad shoes at all. I was expecting like kid shoes with the characters plastered all over them, but these are pretty decent. Looks basically like any other CR design & colorway only with hints of the characters. Clean. Digging the bottom of the soles as well. Very "creative' with the shoe boxes as well...

thank you, and im not the guy who likes normally creative recreation, but these look really clean and hopefully not that hard to get, what i like is that they'll probably be under a hundred which is an excellent deal compared to jordans nowadays, guess ill have to play the waiting game on these, check baitme.com once in a while

Last edited:
i went on baitme.com and on their blog it says limited quantities coming out soon cant wait hope they dont double or triple the price cuz theyre limited :smh:

I couldn't imagine these being hard to attain despite being in limited quantities. They're nice, but there's so many other shoes on mine & others priority list...

yeah thats what im hoping for, it would be nice to just be able to buy a pair of shoes without me bending over backwards, btw, they're coming out in the us around november if anyone was interested

were you expecting the spongebob dub zero's?

Last edited:
I hope there's gonna be a t-shirt with the characters on it, since I'm not feeling the shoes...

BUMP

so, for anyone interested, these kicks released the other day. I ordered my sis a pair of the spongebob joints and hope to get myself a few in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Thanks, alp!

I might wait it out for these, but that price-point isn't bad at all...

np,i was just reading through the older posts and remembered your interest. Ill wait a little too, but not too long in order to lose my size(possible, but not 100% likely). one I see a few sizes disappear ill cop. that price point though :smokin

Last edited:
got these in the other day(for my sister, need a pair for myself)and am very impressed! especially for 80 dollars

just received the squidward ones that I ordered for myself in today. These are very ncie in person and once again have great detail for a shoe that retails at 80 bucks. Nike and JB should take notes.

Back
Top Bottom