Criminals Gone Wild director on CNN

"aren't those hundreds?? are those more hundreds?"
roll.gif
:rofl:rollin:rofl:rollin

Like someone said on the board. He should lay low on the interviews. I know it's making him money but he's either an accomplice to crimes beingcommitted or being exposed as a fraud. Plus the IRS is going to be on that@$$$ now since he just said he sold 300,000 dvds at 27$ a piece so now he has that toworry about too

I feel better knowing idiots like him won't know how to handle all this new money. I'll bet a whopper that this guy goes broke within the next 3-4years.

I saw this dude on Bill O'Reilly the other day, before that I didn't even know about this at all. That interview was crazy though, how he called himout saying it wasn't his real name. So someone is blatantly lying. The "student" that came on did look like grimey though, had a slash acrosshis face and everything.
laugh.gif
The dude needs to understand he'sscrewed either way. Either he faces the law of being an accomplice to criminal acts or he faces the viewers and tell them that was fake. It's a lose-losesituation for him and I hope this comes to a conclusion soon. The way he pulled out that money ruined his credibility. As shady as the "student" andhis "professor" are (who I think was REALLY his lawyer), I think the director is lying.

laugh.gif
@ the end, I see a new stoneface.

This!*%$ is fake and they wouldn't have a case on him if it was real.

edit: reporters and camera men have special rights when it comes to reporting. I'll have to research it and come back to fill in more info.

But this reminds me of [rage] Better plead the 5th cuz you can't plead the 1st [/rage]....and in this case they are saying he can't even plead the 5th.

I wouldnt be trippin, id let everyone know it was fake, no biggie if people think i was full of BS. At least i made some money. Sucker born every minute.

Damn $300K is like millions to a dude from the hood.

My guess on what his first purchase will be Chrysler 300 or Dodge Charger
pimp.gif

He's just going on all of these interviews and the such to spread the word more so he can reach more outlets and sell more DVD's which results in moreprofit/money for him.

Can't be mad at the dude. He came up with a nice scheme and it's paying off.

I just wonder how much the dudes in the video's are getting payed.

You know they gonna come knocking when word get's out that he sold that many copies and made that much money.

Watched the dvd, I'm sure some of it was fake. The white dude robbin houses had to be fake. The carjackings looked kinda fake, but this dude trying toexpose "J Ryder" or whatever his name is on tv has me wondering.

You know what the ultimate irony would be? If it's fake, but he gets murked by someone from the dvd who came knocking trying to get some kind of royaltymoney because they keep seeing him on TV talking about how many he has sold

did they really need that guy to tell them the video was fake?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom