cristiano goaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

via twitter

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

via twitter

So he'll be raising this child alone? Wow. He comes off really immature, so here's hoping he's ready for this.

So he'll be raising this child alone? Wow. He comes off really immature, so here's hoping he's ready for this.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

how do you figure?

how do you figure?

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

how do you figure?
Probably because he cries alot
So showing emotions now disqualifies people from being parents?
roll.gif
  NT never change

how do you figure?
roll.gif
  NT never change

how do you figure?
roll.gif
  NT never change
+*@ is your problem, I never said he was not qualified to be a parent. I was saying that is why people have the opinion on him that he is immature. SMH

how do you figure?
roll.gif
  NT never change
+*@ is your problem, I never said he was not qualified to be a parent. I was saying that is why people have the opinion on him that he is immature. SMH

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

via twitter
 So you announce it on twitter......Good job. 

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

via twitter
 So you announce it on twitter......Good job. 

Back
Top Bottom