~~~ Crooked NBA Referees.. sad. very sad.

Originally Posted by the north west

good thing we don't have a sports section

i forgot to post it in their... dont waste my time and boost your posts with posting a pointless post...
good thing we dont have rules.

It's not really pointless, but we do have a Sports forum for this very purpose, where there's already a thread discussing this which was posted lastnight when it aired.

laugh.gif

His picks didn't influence on how he officiated games. That's really hard to believe.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

he was making 2000 a correct pick..

das money flowin in
pimp.gif
Except the mob made millions, and he got busted and went to jail.

Das being an idiot
pimp.gif

i forgot to post it in their... dont waste my time and boost your posts with posting a pointless post...
z144685890.jpg

False.

That part about Iverson was crazy.. and he was not making any kind of money compared to what the MOB was pulling in..

i see a bunch of david stern stans on this forum...

how come this isn't 10+ pages...

this is a huge scandal in the NBA...its what steroids was to baseball...and no one even talks about it...the networks don't talk about it as much, and itsjust being swept under the carpet....

biggest joke ever.

basketball is entertainment at the end of the day not a sport

Originally Posted by Bastitch

z144685890.jpg

False.
roll.gif

Great visualization. You done pulled it off.

we know this!...refs favor stars but refs also have something against some stars too...ive noticed joey crawford hates on duncan...salvatorre his beef withiverson...danny crawford has something against kobe no doubt

Having reffed games where I've encountered the same people over and over, I can attest to the personal feelings towards some players.

Refs, even at NBA level are human after all. If a star says something to piss you off, of course it's gonna be in your head.

Back
Top Bottom