Crucial Kicks 101

Erich, if we get a table, our admission is waived, right? Like, if I have a friend or my brother with me, we don't have to pay the $10?

Brandon, thanks - let me know if you happen to see any float by....

Ric, yes - I am seriously on the prowl, as you know! I am looking for Kid Robots for you, bro!

Eddie, see you Sunday...
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

10 DOLLAS!!! GOOD LORD THAS ALOTTA MONEY...lol jk ima try to come out hopefully some heat will be bought
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Damn...thats where I used to cop my kicks from when I lived in Chicago
STOP LOOKIN' AT MY LEMONADE.

Flint... $10 admission is waived when you get a table and bring 1 friend or family member. The $10 were charging used to cover expenses for the event.

Here is the address:

The WearHouse
2913 West Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60618
773-478-6700

awesome! the extended 420 holiday event!!

if there is a god, i shall have atleast 300 to spend on that day. anyone selling kicks in 8.5??

whats some heat in size 13
am for real!

only hoopin shoes though.......lbj 4 dunkmans.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Sz 10 here, buddy :smile:

I am in for the event and I will have a table. See you all there?
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^ron my brother.....i ll be there to help set-up your table.......and get in for free....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Waiting to find out my schedule for a soccer tournement I have at Parkside college (kenosha, WI) on the same day.

If it works out, I will be there.

C2
C2 Customs Myspace

Sho3tym you dont want a table? Figured you and Nick will get one at least.

April 21 is the release date for the BMP and if you cant get a pair in the morning you can try to get them at the event. The wearhouse will sell them only at the event from 6 PM till....

can we split a table? i really dont have too much to move....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

you can split a table if you dont have a lot to move ask Nick. I think Ron has a good amount to move.

^ i m sure he does.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Quote:
awesome! the extended 420 holiday event!!

glasses.gif

Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Brandon hit me up on gmail!
myspace.com/flintgreynt

wth^ :lol:
laugh.gif

i know flint and flip got them early releases take some there in 9.5 and ill copp from you :D
happy.gif

Wow sneakerswap???........that sounds familar!!! Lol!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Quote:
Is there any room in there to actually have tables?
more potential drama. I don't know the owner of the Wearhouse but I know people like to make $ and that's why fakes are so popular, easy money with large profits that corrupt what we love so much.

As for the other drama, I think he should've asked to use the same title, its possible that it didn't occur to him 2 even ask but it should've occured, I feel he would want someone to ask him if they were going to use something he came up with....that being said I have a feeling there's going to be a serious lack of boobies at this event

Happy Sneaker Swapping

* don't call me, it was a joke

:wow:
eek.gif
TERRORIZE IT

Like you said Krabby I am a new customer of theirs so far I only buy the New Jordans. I did not know that they use to sell fakes there since I have been going there I have not seen any Fakes. As I posted before on the other thread I only used the name to post here in Niketalk and its not my intention to take their idea and claim it as my own.

Back
Top Bottom