Crucial Kicks 101

yo flip jays,

one of my boys has an up-and-comming clothing line (t-shirts for now). i was wondering if he would be able to get a table and showoff some of his line and maybe even sell some shirts at the event.

let me know man...
"Men lie, women lie...Numbers Don't!"

Looking for: AJ1 Black/Red Patent Sz 11, AM90 Clerk Size 11. PM Me if u got these availble. One.

cool, i'll let my boy know
"Men lie, women lie...Numbers Don't!"

Looking for: AJ1 Black/Red Patent Sz 11, AM90 Clerk Size 11. PM Me if u got these availble. One.

so this is confirmed we can buy stuff and not just showoff? cuz im bringin around $700 :smokin
smokin.gif
ill be lookin around and no rape prices please :lol:
laugh.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

Yes you can buy stuff at the event not sure about the prices set by other sellers. I talked to CJ about ethnikroots and yes they will have a table at the event.

I have size 9 to 13 on my table and theres 4 vendors for the event. I have sample size 9 from Air Force 1, Jordan, SB, Dunks and some clothing to sell.

How long is the event flip? I gotta work as usual but get off around 8!!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

^^^ ok cool jae are you coming out?? And does anyone know if brandon is coming??
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

not gonna make it, i have my daughter this weekend, and shes getting shoes on sat as well as dad....good luck to all those trying to sell and buy, i have sz 12 invisible woman (womens version) =mens 10.5, let me know.......) if anyone from milwaukee is goin down let me know you can take my shoes......lol
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Nick is going, i m sending my forces with him, so buy them.....lol, hope everyone has a good time.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Back
Top Bottom