Cruel Xmas joke

poverty Christmas

I would NEVER EVER try something like this unless I have the shoes on deck

not sure how I feel... dude was genuinely happy.. and he still didn;t get the shoes?

Im pissed

smh

Last edited:
That was hilarious. Idk why you dudes getting hurt over it, it was just a brotherly prank.

its not even funny... its sad. These kids look like they hardly have anything, and lead them to believe theyre getting something nice that their friends have, just to be let down. It would be funny if the parents pulled out what they thought they were getting, but pretty good chances that didnt happen...

poverty Christmas

I would NEVER EVER try something like this unless I have the shoes on deck

not sure how I feel... dude was genuinely happy.. and he still didn;t get the shoes?

Im pissed

smh
This, he didnt even seem like he had to shoes on deck either, and to top it all off now he will be the kid that not only doesnt have the CGs but got clowned and thrown on WSHH. What kind of family does this? This is sad, and I hope someone ends up getting that kid the shoes
That was hilarious. Idk why you dudes getting hurt over it, it was just a brotherly prank.
This is malicious and meant to hurt the kid. This isnt a prank. Unless he had the shoes, then this is all sorts of wrong

Last edited:
Saw the vid and at the end I think the kid had a smile so he got the joke. Even though Unless It was pulling out the shoes after it was all said and done I wouldnt do this. Especially not on Christmas, Its ****** up.

Messed up man...

I remember when i was about 12, I really wanted a GT BMX bike... on christmas, my pops had this real huge box wrapped under the tree and i thought it was a bike.... They made it seem like it was and it was super heavy...

i opened the box....not a bike... it was just weights and random stuff like our old sega.... lots of tissue paper.... my scooter... and some other crap....

i was pretty sad... i was laughed at and stuff... my pops ended up pulling out an envelope with like 300-400 dollars so i can go buy my bike... I cried i was so happy .:lol:
but i felt sad not seeing that bike

The background to the Brazilian kid was that he kept snooping around before Christmas and the family saw that he found out that he got a XBox. I'm sure homie got the XBox

cue xbox360 brazillian kid
If i was this kid, I'd remember this. Wait till your grown up when your parents legitimately need your help financially, and pull one of these "jokes" on them. Sad to watch :smh:

:lol: word. that was sad man. and it's funny the mom kept saying we can't afford an xbox, but yet they put the clothes in an empty xbox box. why tease the kid like that? why didn't they just put it in a regular box? and where did they get an empty xbox box in the first place? I wonder what this kid is up to now? did he get finally get his xbox?

Not gonna lie, that hurts to watch.  He was genuinely happy, even gave his brother a hug before he opened the box, and then he got nothing
mean.gif
.  I hope they do the right thing and get him the shoes...

some of you guys really have low reasoning skills.

If we're going assume here, lets assumthat if one was able to get the box of the product, then one MUST have the actual product itself.

I mean, its not 100% true always but come on, lets give the benefit of the doubt.

Mixed feelings over this. I laughed #RealTears

But then I was like wait, I'm pissed for this kid.

:lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom