Crushing Blow to Sacramento Kings: Bibby out 8-10 weeks....

with a torn ligament on his thumb. No matter what anybody's feelings are about Bibby, Kings w/ Bibby > Kings with no Bibby. Kevin Martin is gonna have to put up ALL STAR #'s to keep this team afloat. Who the hell is gonna play PG? Ron Artest, John Salmons, or Garcia running the team :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

EDIT: This 1st month is gonna be ROUGH. No Artest, Bibby, Hawes, and maybe Shareef.

i was just putting together my pre-draft rankings

he would have been good for about 15 and 6-@#%$, maybe a steal

time for douby to step up
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

whew. good thing cavs didnt get him. (not like he would have been injured if he was on the cavs, but still) ya know
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

That sucks for Kings fans... Maybe they'll improve defensively? They're obviously going to suffer greatly on offense. Also sucks for the people that drafted him. Glad I drafted Billups, Ford, Conley and Joe Johnson instead (I know this doesnt have much to do with the thread but my team is so nice...)
Team Rams...

Which player will step up? I'm guessing douby too.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

Gee, another season, another Kings injury. How surprising.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Bibby is weak.

I was just doing my pre-draft rankings as well and I threw his @#%$ on the "do not draft" list.... BEFORE I knew he was injured. :lol:
laugh.gif
Out

Sucks for the Kings, but I don't know if I'd call it a "crushing blow." I didn't see them doing anything this year anyway. If anything, with the Spurs, Suns, and Mavs going strong, and the Rockets, Jazz, Nuggets, and Warriors up and coming, and the Lakers being good enough to hang around and get into the playoffs every year with SG#24, it may be time to just start from scratch out in Sacto.
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

kings never had a chance from the get to anyway.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

hate to see him go down, but im glad the heat didnt get him...
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

This is crazy, I thought something was up when I saw the Kigs here in Portland a week or 2 ago. He kept messing with his thumb and looked like complaining. I have pics I took to prove it:
n19716367_32866271_3689.jpg

n19716367_32866266_4971.jpg

n19716367_32866267_6691.jpg

n19716367_32866269_71.jpg
Team Portland Trail Blazers
Oregon State Beavers
Portland StateVikings​

They said he injured it during a scrimmage/practice yesterday.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

quincy douby better step it up
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Damn... just after he finally had a good game too. I'm guessing Salmons will be inserted into the starting line-up, hopefully he'll perform solid.

How well do you think Quincy Douby will fill in?

Francisco Garcia did an ok job in the PG role vs the Lakers last night. Minimized the turnovers but got 0 assists. He shot well but again... 0 assists.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

One less team for my Clipps to have to worry about in the Pacific Division.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Back
Top Bottom