Crushing Blow to Sacramento Kings: Bibby out 8-10 weeks....

and with the First pic in the 2008 draft the kings select .......
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Is Douby the only back up PG the Kings have? I hope it isn't...Tough blow for the Kings...Looks like we'll be seeing Bibby around Natomas with his wrapped thumb a lot during the first weeks of the season. Haha.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

hahah I just found out today I have a torn thumb ligament, happened at the beginning of October, I thought I just sprained it, and a month later still couldn't move my left thumb, so I went to the doctor, turns out I got the same thing Bibby got. In the past month I've been playing basketball, flag football and softball with it, Bibby could definitely play if he wanted.
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

^ But why risk making the injury worse by playing with it through an 82 game season? It just won't make sense because the Kings are projected to be in the bottom of the Western Conference.

Bibby sitting out 6-10 week or 8-10 weeks (I've heard both reported) is a good idea for him in the longterm. Kinda like how Elton Brand wants to rush his rehab and be back somewhere around the All-Star Break. It's just not a good idea.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^^ hah yeah I guess that's true, I just wanted to give a shoutout to NT that I been playing on 3 IM teams the past month with a torn thumb ligament.
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

hes garbage anyways. kings need to draft a passing point guard next year. theus looks pissed out there. its too bad he got the job when the kings are trash. would have been great if he were coaching when the kings had webber, divac, and peja... them matbe they would have gotten a chip...
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom