CSULB, anyone??

Moving in on the 1st. Anyone else? -- or already living there. :nerd:
nerd.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

nayte...i dunno if you remember me from the NT/iss summits from way back, but i've been living here since january of '06. moved out of elk grove and not really looking back....hit me up if you need anything.
sig for rent.

Is CSULB difficult to get into? I'm planning on transferring from a CC for psych in a year.
"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

CSULB is awesome as a campus...good ammount to keep students interested in campus life as well as academics.

Just a fore warning expect to see a bajillion filipino kids on campus dress up in their "heat" during the first week....so expect to see a lot of stussy tees and money cat low SBs :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

I'm going to make a shirt that says "Dunk SBs aren't cool...FILA is!"

I want to see how many of them follow what is said on my shirt :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...man this fever is getting to me I think I'm going delerious a bit :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
RAP SUCKS

Im a sophmore and it'll be easy to spot me, 6 foot filipino always wearing a new era.
Not having a car is gonna be really hard since the weekend usually starts on thursday night and there isnt much to do on campus. Alot of people go home on the weekends and majority of the population commute.
Theres alot of shopping centers to get the essentials that are just a 5-10 min. walk. Hit me up if you want to know about the spots around campus (Proper, Seams, etc..)

R.I.P. NANAY
1/17/22-1/14/05
email: justdonikes@gmail.com AIM: justdonikes​

Yea I go to CSULB...5th year SUPER SENIOR!!!!!!!!!

Graphic Design (art) major...I'm going to be here for a while.

Other than that hit up a lot of the on campus events the school throws seeing you're living in the dorms.

Plenty of clubs: filipino (PAC), Viet. (VSA), jiu-jitsu, ultimate frisbee, break dancing, intermural sports, etc.

Frats if you're into it....you'll see them in the second week of school.

PLUG*** The Pilipino American Coalition's 1st general meeting is on Friday September 14...and remember the filipino club is not a sneaker club :lol:
laugh.gif
Last year, some kid from LBCC came to the PAC meeting in his heat and was like, "Oh, I heard it was a Filipino club so I thought you guys would be rocking your kicks and stuff." :lol:
laugh.gif
once he found out it wasn't a sneaker head club I haven't seen him since :lol:
laugh.gif

...what a way to play asians and sneaker obsessions :lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

Yeah, I heard there's too many Phillipinos (sp?) around here? Anyhow, just dropped 280+ on 4 books. I gotta get another one on Tuesday. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

yeah i go to state. transferred from crc spring of 06.

ps. i cant wait to rock my all over print bape hoody and my kaws chompers at pac 1st gen. i've been saving up all summer just so i can buy it :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
8)
glasses.gif

sig for rent.

1st gen...let's make a statement. Let's make NT shirts and show up in the NT shirt and Filas or Reebok Classics :lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

Well if you see me, give me a holler. All I do is wear hats. :nerd:
nerd.gif

yup 3rd year...

for those buying books already i suggest waiting, some teachers will never use them or rarely use them. lectures are power point and are available online sometimes.
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

Anyone down for lunch around 11 around the food area?? No @#%$ :wow:
embarassed.gif

Congrats to everyone surviving the first day of school *cough* and that wack @#%$ parking *cough*.

hopefully everyone got the classes they need...because god knows i didn't :smh:
smh.gif
RAP SUCKS

I'd be down but I'm already swamped with HW stuff for school...AWESOME!

Yea...people were looking at me like I was crazy because I wore all black today :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

Nah, spend some time there because some of the homie live there...I live off campus in Garden Grove.

RAP SUCKS

^ haha not bad for me even tho i start at 9 30. i usually still park on the second floor .
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

im so there.

everyone wear heat so we can do the coolguymeanmughighschoolstatusmyfitishellaflyerthanthathypedgarbageyougotonokkk look to each other from across the room.

*no 'mo/pause.
sig for rent.

Back
Top Bottom