CSUN TREES UNAPRECCIATION POST

Is it me or do the white flower trees between Bayramian Hall and the Library reek of Rotten Fish and Redneck Sex. I nearly threw up the past 3 days.
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

oh, and here i thought you were gonna talk about the jizz smelling trees at UCI....
i've seen these trees elsewhere at other schools too, they must be there to entice the women or subconsciously convince them this smell is good....

for most of us, it was a gag factor that we avoided on campus.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

They're most likely the same trees.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Yeah they do smell putrid this time of year. They look nice from a distance but walking under them is :x
sick.gif
Team Economics
From Friedman to Sowell, we know what's up.
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG
AIM: Roy Anglais​

Its pathetic, being in my fourth year at CSUN, but can someone please refresh my memory and tell me which building is Bayramian Hall (or what it was formely called)?
Sacramento Kings: 2006-2007 NBA Champions

Bayramian Hall was the Student Services Building. It's the five story building on Etiwanda, west of the Library.

Team Economics​
From Friedman to Sowell, we know what's up.​
AIM: Roy Anglais

HAHAHA. We had cum trees at my high school too. When I graduated in 03, I was so glad to get away from those nasty smelling trees.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Gotcha. Never actually smelled those trees. I'm enticed to take a walk over there and give it a sniff.

I thought you guys were going to be talking about... :smokin
smokin.gif
and :pimp:
pimp.gif
LMFAO Sorry Folks...
MORE MEAT!!!
-M. Strahan-
^^^LMMFAO^^^

yo man we need a csun summit, u may have recognize me and my crew we are the fitted black dudes that hang out in front of sierra hall, where the ones with out the fake bapes and loud @#%$ Sheik hoodies lol...but yeah man a summit is needed...

Quote:
u may have recognize me and my crew we are the fitted black dudes that hang out in front of sierra hall
Have you smack the fire out of someone lately?​

I was leaving my gateway class tonight and I smelled something funny as I was walking. I checked out where I was (Bayramian Hall) and I looked up (trees with white leaves). Lol. They do smell.

Quote:
All the black folks hang out by the Sierra Hall so it's going to be hard to spot you and your mans.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Economics
From Friedman to Sowell, we know what's up.
AIM: Roy Anglais

We should try to get a CSUN summit going

^^ Sorry for the capital, wasn't trying to make a point with it.

We should see if we could make it happen. It would be my first summit.

Still reppin CSUN. I was the only blk dde in the psy department...LOL
UCLA​
You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

I'm glad I don't have to pass by those trees between classes this semester.

There seems to be a good amount of CSUN students here on NT. I'm not surprised I guess. A meet/summit sounds good but WJ4 mades some good points.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

yup i know what you guys mean. small white leaves? smells like semen? yessir cerritos high school as well as cerritos has a lot!
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

Back
Top Bottom