Cuban Baseball player chases pitcher with a bat!! LOL

5,061
288
Joined Sep 17, 2003
LOL @ the player on the white/orange team eventually coming in unimpeded with his own bat and then getting group-tackled to the ground.
 

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
24,307
2,200
Joined Aug 31, 2007
dude in the orange that came in late with the bat is the same guy who ran towards the dugout in the beginning
 
18,321
1,006
Joined Apr 1, 2009
^^lol what kinda childhood did you have????
i saw that on sports nation today and died laughing
 

ham city

Banned
10,125
202
Joined Oct 18, 2009
Any of yall see the second basemen? I was positive he was gonna form tackle dude in defense of his pitcher but then he veered left at the last minute
 

ham city

Banned
10,125
202
Joined Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

dude in the orange that came in late with the bat is the same guy who ran towards the dugout in the beginning



nah it's not (if you talkin about 2B) the second guy with a bat is a giant.
 
7,403
237
Joined Sep 11, 2008
Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Any of yall see the second basemen? I was positive he was gonna form tackle dude in defense of his pitcher but then he veered left at the last minute

  
 
17,385
6,199
Joined Oct 10, 2005
Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

LOL @ the player on the white/orange team eventually coming in unimpeded with his own bat and then getting group-tackled to the ground.
...
 
341
17
Joined Jan 20, 2008
Originally Posted by algarve23

why did that guy kick the catcher?
cause it's the catcher's job to chase after anyone who goes after the pitcher...

  
 
9,888
181
Joined Apr 30, 2005
Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Any of yall see the second basemen? I was positive he was gonna form tackle dude in defense of his pitcher but then he veered left at the last minute


  
 
Top Bottom