Cuban Baseball player chases pitcher with a bat!! LOL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ the player on the white/orange team eventually coming in unimpeded with his own bat and then getting group-tackled to the ground.

dude in the orange that came in late with the bat is the same guy who ran towards the dugout in the beginning
laugh.gif

^^lol what kinda childhood did you have????
i saw that on sports nation today and died laughing

Any of yall see the second basemen? I was positive he was gonna form tackle dude in defense of his pitcher but then he veered left at the last minute
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

dude in the orange that came in late with the bat is the same guy who ran towards the dugout in the beginning
laugh.gif

nah it's not (if you talkin about 2B) the second guy with a bat is a giant.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Any of yall see the second basemen? I was positive he was gonna form tackle dude in defense of his pitcher but then he veered left at the last minute
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

LOL @ the player on the white/orange team eventually coming in unimpeded with his own bat and then getting group-tackled to the ground.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by algarve23

laugh.gif
why did that guy kick the catcher?
cause it's the catcher's job to chase after anyone who goes after the pitcher...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom