Cuban funds flopping study

Mark is using $100,000.00 to invest in flopping research at SMU in Dallas. This will be focused on the amount of contact and the resulting "flop" force. I'm guessing he's gonna develop some sort of system and sell it to nba, fifa, etc.

This guy is the trollgod. Between this and when he bought the domain for brooklynnets.com

[QUOTE url="/t/539415/cuban-funds-flopping-study#post_18066373"]
Could've saved 100, 000 and just asked LEBRON whatever he needed to know
fixed
Kobe fan comes in and takes shot at lebron.  I'm surprised.

Anyways there's plenty of worse floppers than Bron.
[/quote]
Uhm..... no.
Lebron executes it to the T. And gets away with it. Of course theres reggie evans, griffin, manu, cp3, chalmers, even jr smith ssometimes .But they aren't the "number one player in the world" and they don't get away with it every time. Like he does.
So put your cape away.

Uhm..... no.
Lebron executes it to the T. And gets away with it. Of course theres reggie evans, griffin, manu, cp3, chalmers, even jr smith ssometimes .But they aren't the "number one player in the world" and they don't get away with it every time. Like he does.
So put your cape away.

So your rationale for LeBron being the worst flopper isn't really because he's the worst flopper, but merely because he flops while being the best player in the world, which you seem too salty to admit straight out anyway and would rather put in sarcastic quotation marks.

Also, gets away with it every time? Didn't he get fined just a week ago?

Last edited:
fixed

Uhm..... no.
So put your cape away.
roll.gif
The feels you just experienced.

fixed

Uhm..... no.

So put your cape away.
:rofl: The feels you just experienced.
tumblr_inline_mghlyfZDZz1r3vz25.gif

Uhm..... no.
So put your cape away.

So your rationale for LeBron being the worst flopper isn't really because he's the worst flopper, but merely because he flops while being the best player in the world, which you seem too salty to admit straight out anyway and would rather put in sarcastic quotation marks.

Also, gets away with it every time? Didn't he get fined just a week ago?
He flops the worst and gets the call , all of this while being the best player in the world.
He got caught once out of how many times?

Not turning this into a lebron thread so lets end it there.

lebron is 6'9'' 280 and guys half his size cause him to fly across the court.  bottom line is he flops. that is bad enough, stop trying to justify it as "he's not the worst" LOL already taking the L.

lebron is 6'9'' 280 and guys half his size cause him to fly across the court.  bottom line is he flops. that is bad enough, stop trying to justify it as "he's not the worst" LOL already taking the L.
Theres no L for me to take fam.

I see you drinking that haterade though. This thread had nothing to do with Bron and you had to take a shot.  You couldn't resist.

Kobe fishing right now so you're mad. 

Back
Top Bottom