> *

what the #!%#. 
alien.gif
sick.gif

aint goin to sleep tonight.

Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Not weird or uncommon at all.

If I read correctly, 6 fingers/toes on each hand/foot was the dominant trait in humans in the past. Eventually, genetic mutations took place and people were born with 5 fingers/toes, they reproduced with other 5 fingered/toed people and now that's the norm.

But yes, 6 fingers used to be normal and 5 was a genetic mutation.
This

I was born with eleven fingers and both my seeds were born with more than 10 (one eleven fingers and the other twelve) they were removed a few days after birth

edit: it runs in my family but it is by no means a 100% functional finger it grows off of the pinky
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by Al Audi

id be more shocked with a woman with 3 breast like i seen in that movie Total Recall.
HAHA! If that character is not in the remake they're doing of that movie, then it's a bust.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I see what you did there.
roll.gif
Didn't click 'til you said that
roll.gif

Remake
laugh.gif

If I read correctly, 6 fingers/toes on each hand/foot was the dominant trait in humans in the past. Eventually, genetic mutations took place and people were born with 5 fingers/toes, they reproduced with other 5 fingered/toed people and now that's the norm.

where can i find evidence of this? do they have skeletons & #@*$ to prove this?

my friend in middle school had the same thing, but they cut it off and still need to every few years he told me

there are also biblical accounts of people with 6 finger and 6 toes, too, in book of samuel and in chronicles. also, there's been numerous depictions of beings in old carvings/drawings.

Back
Top Bottom