http://news.yahoo.com/pho...dez-photo-215249142.html
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

id be more shocked with a woman with 3 breast like i seen in that movie Total Recall.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

id be more shocked with a woman with 3 breast like i seen in that movie Total Recall.
HAHA! If that character is not in the remake they're doing of that movie, then it's a bust.

I was born with 12 fingers but the extra 2 fingers didn't have any bone so they snipped it. It's not uncommon in the west indies/caribbean for people to be born that way.

Originally Posted by jc619er

HAHA! If that character is not in the remake they're doing of that movie, then it's a bust.

eek.gif

remake???

Originally Posted by jc619er

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I see what you did there.

my cousin has 6 toes on one foot. the extra one is above the middle and..."pointer" toe(?) . i always wondered how awkward shoe shopping was for her. Wish i had a picture
tired.gif

Wish I had 12 fingers. This guy should learn how to play the piano, word to Gattaca.

Unlike I other ppl I've seen his looks like plain evolution.

Back
Top Bottom