Cuddling UNappreciation

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]cuddling always leads to something...whether she wants it or not![/color]

Thats why you have to go to her crib so when you're done you can just bounce.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]cuddling always leads to something...whether she wants it or not![/color]

Who cuddles b4??? Lmao These broads get 5 mins of cuddle time max & then I spin off em like hakeem in the post right to the opposite corner. Y'alltrippin bout givin these broads the boot on the late nights (unless she's a late night special) cuz there ain't nothin like that wake up crackinsession...

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Who cuddles b4??? Lmao These broads get 5 mins of cuddle time max & then I spin off em like hakeem in the post right to the opposite corner. Y'all trippin bout givin these broads the boot on the late nights (unless she's a late night special) cuz there ain't nothin like that wake up crackin session...
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i gotta girl[/color]
ohwell.gif

What are you complaining about? You gay or something? There are people who envy you right now.

NT wouldn't be complete without stupid threads like this.

Originally Posted by RellNye

What are you complaining about? You gay or something? There are people who envy you right now.

NT wouldn't be complete without stupid threads like this.

i agree with OP, bc some chicks sleep wild as hell, this morning i woke up with her feet on the back of my neck wdf...
mad.gif

nothing gay about this thread.
dudes need to step their game up, its not that hard to get a female friend...

i happen to like sleepin w/my girl at night. i mean sure she snores like a grown $++ man but at the same time im not perfect either. takin the good with th badftw

I kinda understand where the op is coming from...
Espically if you have a girl that moves in her sleep or just starts random conversations with you while your asleep...
My old girl used to wrap her whole !%%*%#$ leg around me in the middle of the night...
WTH...is that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I kinda understand where the op is coming from...
Espically if you have a girl that moves in her sleep or just starts random conversations with you while your asleep...
My old girl used to wrap her whole !%%*%#$ leg around me in the middle of the night...
WTH...is that
laugh.gif

its so comfortable...you have no idea...

i dont care im a fan....i dont smash girls i wouldnt want to be "cuddled" up next to afterwards anyway...and eitherway...after some good dome...ifall asleep instantaniously...so if while im sleeping she feels the need to be all over me...go ahead...i sleep like a bear...keeping her happy afterwards willlead to a great morning

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

FTL when one night stands/ beat joints want to sleep-over

FTW when your main joint/wifey wants to sleep over

exactly. JO's don't get no cuddling, NONE. Only wifey gets that priviledge.....

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

FTL when one night stands/ beat joints want to sleep-over

FTW when your main joint/wifey wants to sleep over

So true my dude. Just depends on the female and who she is to you.

Thread backfire? I appreciate it. This new girl I'm messing with does this thing with her nails. Its the best.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

young dr0 wrote:
but even if i was in that situation ... all you gotta do is say iight ... you gotta go ... i gotta shower ... i got work .... something fam ... you can't be too friendly to them brauds ...
laugh.gif
Yep, I hit em with the "So what you bout to do?"

roll.gif
QFT

Back
Top Bottom