Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

roll.gif
@ "take care in stores". 

had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I'm not cuffin anyone this year.

LOL @ "Marvin's Week". I'm glad I clicked on this. It's so true and still brings the lulz

I usually get this done starting the end of august but heck everyone has their time

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

it doesnt get cold in texas...

forever alone
The hell is you talking about?
It snowed this past winter multiple times here.

But it seemed as if cuffing was at an all time high this time last year, a lot of homies fell victim to the box X unnecessary relationship BS....only to be regretting their decisions once the summer rolled around.....I refuse to cuff though, at the end of the day I'm too selfish
laugh.gif

i mastered the cuff pump fake...i make it seem like cuffing is on the horizon ( a week of phone calls, texts and all that bs), i smash then disappear....then find another joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

i mastered the cuff pump fake...i make it seem like cuffing is on the horizon ( a week of phone calls, texts and all that bs), i smash then disappear....then find another joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
boss level.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent work, sir.

I have done it in the past, but I'm not sure that I'm down for it this year. That map is on point, though.

Originally Posted by hugebird

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent work, sir.

I have done it in the past, but I'm not sure that I'm down for it this year. That map is on point, though.
Been doin this exact maneuver for the last month or so
Originally Posted by ricerocket1

So what you trying to say is I shouldn't bulk?
no, you should bulk... if youre cuffing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent work, sir.

BAHAHAH yall must still be in highschool...

hell hath no fury...??? mean anything to you yet?

jus keep it funky and let em know the deal but keep it open ended like you cold possibly see urself dating somene LIKE her... then they feel jus special enough to give the drawls up and if u do hit n quit she jus kinda like...welll this is pretty much what i expected.

otherwise... be prepared to deal with a womans scorn...

Where do y'all get those heads, like the Wiz and Drake ones? Pause if applicable. 
But to answer your question, cuffing season is dumb. Bouncing from girl to girl in the summer isn't. 
pimp.gif

Unless you find one you actually like in the winter/summer, then both those statements are void.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent work, sir.

BAHAHAH yall must still be in highschool...

hell hath no fury...??? mean anything to you yet?

jus keep it funky and let em know the deal but keep it open ended like you cold possibly see urself dating somene LIKE her... then they feel jus special enough to give the drawls up and if u do hit n quit she jus kinda like...welll this is pretty much what i expected.

otherwise... be prepared to deal with a womans scorn...
Thats the whole point of doing %@%+ like that, u dont care about a chick's feelings...##@$ i look like being worried about a "womans scorn"

I've never witnessed or experienced "cuffing season" outside of the black community.

Not racist whatsoever, just a genuine observation.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom