Cuffing Season. Vol. Are you serious?

Fact-

Every year as Summer winds down cuffing season begins. I've seen it happen with my friends and it's spreading like a wildfire. Women are getting in on the action too. I've never understood cuffing season but it's getting wild out. Everyone is scrambling for someone to cuff. My question to you is..

Are you cuffing?

Do you care? Is it stupid? Is it real?

Do I care? No. Is it stupid? Meh, that could be debated. Is it real? No doubt in my mind. This calendar blew my mind because it's eerily dead on.

RIP attractive single folks.

Sorry unattractive single folks. (Cue foreveralone.jpg)

Why is it taking a month to smash though?

This is more like relationship season graphs rather than just for the smash.

the first cold day of September all my ex's started hitting me up trying to go out or kick it one even flat out told me she wanted me **%% is ridiculous

and yes I might participate since the one girl I want to cuff is 50 million miles away in texas.

yoooo that calendar is like a nutrient program for plants
laugh.gif

I'm not cuffing anything, anytime soon.

But why should I care if people get their cuff on...people need something to hold them down in the winter.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Why is it taking a month to smash though?

This is more like relationship season graphs rather than just for the smash.
It's not a smash graph. It's a relationship graph.

Wait, you answered your own question. Stop thinking out loud, man.

Ain't worth the time...cuffing for what? You can get it in on the regular without the cuffing aspect. Stop trying to be Don Juan...

Not sure what the reason for this post is. But yeah cuffin season is my favorite,

cuffing season is very real

even before it had a name...

that calendar is hilarious tho
laugh.gif
@ 'hey stranger' texts

Calender is mad funny. But really, who wants to be alone during the cold months. We had snow 12 inches plus for about 3 weeks. I would have gone crazy without my lady at the time. Physically at least. Plus she cooked for me/did laundry/cleaned the house. Win Win bro.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but according to the calendar tho....no dates this weekend....

Spoiler [+]
8073-1288034169.jpg

Back
Top Bottom