CUNY NTers...please help!

So a family friend of mine needs to apply to college. I'll be honest, her grades are beyond terrible. Bad transcript average, bad SAT scores (she's re-taking this Saturday).

What are the admission requirements for some of the CUNYs? CCNY, Hunter, Pace, York, John Jay, Queens College, Baruch, etc? Community College is a last resort for her. ANY info will help. I'm a few years removed from college and I don't know too much about the CUNYs.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

Quote:
I'll be honest, her grades are beyond terrible. Bad transcript average, bad SAT scores :lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Really? I thought John Jay was a decent school. Her transcript average is in the low 70's, and her SATs, well, i'll just say her score wasn't that great...even if the test was still on a 1600 scale.

How about Queens college?
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

Quote:
John Jay

Trust me :lol:
laugh.gif

That's messed up :smh:
smh.gif
I go to John Jay. I've had and continue to have outstanding grades.

The standards weren't that high (it was just about average) to get in, but there are new academic standards to get into the school for the next batch of students (Fall 200 8)
glasses.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky

Dont even bother with Hunter or Baruch. Brooklyn is a longshot. Work with York or John Jay. Those schools will let damn near anyone in.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Back
Top Bottom