Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

LD in a MAGA hat and robe and everyone thinking Jeff is Weinstein made the episode for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y’all think the sexual assault/harassment angle will play on all season long?
I had sympathy for Larry last season. But this season, he’s been ruthless. Breaking selfie sticks, pushing down scooters. He has bad luck. But definitely getting what he deserves.

The ep was hilarious, but I felt like Larry was oding on ****. His normal is 8 or 9, this ep he was on 11 or 12. Just provoking **** just because.

I had sympathy for Larry last season. But this season, he’s been ruthless. Breaking selfie sticks, pushing down scooters. He has bad luck. But definitely getting what he deserves.

I think you might be taking this show too seriously bruh :lol:

So who's here for Cheryl and Larry getting back together? Larry left his eyeglass cloth on Ted's bedroom floor. Kind of like him leaving his hand bandage at the chick's house and her boyfriend found it :lol: We know Ted will find out within the next two episodes.

Also this just reminded me of when Ted first got with Cheryl and Larry tried to holler at Ted's ex Mary. She told Larry he isn't her type, but the end of the ep she was with a dude that was his doppleganger :rofl: That had me rolling, lol.

I wanna know how after a decade or more or however long Larry was married to Cheryl he aint know she was allergic to talcum :lol:

Forget that, why didn't he just take a damn shower? That makes more sense than caking up your johnson with powder. Allergic or not she would had some crazy discomfort if they had intercourse.
I think you might be taking this show too seriously bruh :lol:

It could be the genesis for the season like the Fatwa was for last season

I feel it will keep building to a Seinfeld-esque end.

Forget that, why didn't he just take a damn shower? That makes more sense than caking up your johnson with powder. Allergic or not she would had some crazy discomfort if they had intercourse.
:lol: Exactly what I was thinking but Long ball Larry wanted to get the yambs right away. So he took 15 sec of dousing his crouch in talcum over a 10-15 min shower.

I feel it will keep building to a Seinfeld-esque end.
Yeah. Not That it’s a bad story line but I can see him catching 20 more cases (mostly callbacks from the past) and maybe a finale as a trial? Either that or they forget about it completely. But they played that Weinstein angle pretty hard.

3et5s3dsn0c41.jpg

se7e0qj039c41.jpg

giphy.gif

ejkt3jcmswb41.jpg

w6rijjmfk1c41.jpg

:rofl: @ My daddy had cancer, never spoke to him again

Jeff got the wild herpes or got punched in the side of his mouth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom