Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

I swear Larry is the only dude I know that can tackle penis topics without it coming off wild gay.

Telling a father about his son's big penis :smh: :rofl: Now he's worried about big problems for this kid's package.

damn season final tonight

I started watching like 2 weeks ago and I only have like 2.5 seasons left. I’ve been watching too fast I need to savor it :lol:

i was worried this was going to be last show ever.....with that ending??? nah larry aint going out like no punk B....he will be back!
you can tell he is having so much fun doing this show......

to me this is goat show(because i want to rewarch this show more than any other ever) and yes better than seinfeld.......reason is larry carries this show.....hes in every scene(98%).....hes the MVP each episode(95%)......seinfeld did great on his show but george and kramer had just as many MVP shows as jerry did...... this show came out 20 years ago....its still fresh.....its still makes you really LOL.......

can't wait for next season......gonna have social distancing for sure! can't wait to see what he does with that

be careful with your stock of purell folks

if you got stuck on a deserted island and can watch only one TV show, for me it would be this show....GOAT

Wait a minute. I missed the beginning the ep so missed the explanation that Funkhouser's daughter transitioned and gave himself a big penis.

So wait a min, trans males get fake penises that work when they transition? Damn :smh:

For some reason I thought last week was the season finale.

Larry starting a spite movement in Hollywood and it ultimately backfiring on him first in fixing the watch and then with Mocha Joe getting a spite home. :lol:

I wonder if doctors getting in their feelings about patients getting a second opinion is a real thing?

My mans Richard Spleth with the cameo. :pimp:

"A little light for a Kwame." :smh::lol:

All of Latte Larry's "innovations" making it look like Larry committed arson. :lol:

Great season.

A little light for a Kwame had me dying :lol:

The stock of Purell going up in flames :lol: :frown:

The big johnson community :rofl: damn near every time they're at the country club just wildn like other tables ain't 3 feet away

I lost it when LD tried sitting on that chair/sofa :lol: .

Season 9 brought the lulz, but S10 > for me I think.

It ended perfectly.
I always thought since I was a kid that cops abuse the siren sometimes when they just dont wanna deal with traffic fo sho

Also a note to anyone that thinks we're getting season 11 soon...........season 9 was back in 2017, season 8 wayyy back in 2011, season 7 2009..........
This might be the finale, Larry's 72........just keep that in mind.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about how funny it actually is that all of LD’s favorite amenities at Latte Larry’s made it a super fire trap . . . :lol: Just perfect.

yfamt46xkeo41.jpg

It ended perfectly.
I always thought since I was a kid that cops abuse the siren sometimes when they just dont wanna deal with traffic fo sho

Also a note to anyone that thinks we're getting season 11 soon...........season 9 was back in 2017, season 8 wayyy back in 2011, season 7 2009..........
This might be the finale, Larry's 72........just keep that in mind.
He already said there will be another season so let's not focus on his age or jinx him passing any time soon.

Another recent hbo show with some sort of egg/omelette reference. (Succession, watchmen, curb)

Back
Top Bottom