Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

B5E01F60-44C7-4395-8C1E-0E3E27212254.jpeg

LD coasters. Apparently available on Etsy for $12. :lol:
Copped :pimp:

Man every season I get more and more hyped for the new season of Curb.
This season is no different.

I think this is gonna be a GOAT season.
LD gets laughs with everyday interactions
put some rona on it and the possibilities are endless

He's gotta get invited to some big social gathering during the virus. Hope he chooses to be the only person there NOT rocking a mask

I can already see Larry being strict about wearing the mask and then giving this big monologue about the liberation of not wearing a mask.

I want him to to get in to some trouble where he complains about the mask and says I cant breathe then all the black ppl look at him some type of way.

A 10-minute long episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, made to open Apple's 2014 World Wide Developer Conference but ultimately rejected, has leaked online. It features Larry David as the 'App Approver', who reads the elevator pitch for iOS Apps and accepts or rejects them with a big ink stamper. Other members of the cast play Apple employees, App developers and so on, with the most amusing recurring theme being Larry's deep dislike of Snapchat.

"And by the way, why are birds always so angry in these apps?"

It has to be said that it's pretty obvious why Apple rejected this. It's very true to the tone of Curb Your Enthusiasm, which gets much of its humour from picking apart awkwardness and social taboo, and while it's a funny old time there's just a lot in here that wouldn't quite fit the pristine Apple image.

Welcome. You're in for quite the ride.

LD and Richard Lewis is probably my favorite comedic duo of all time.

It only gets better. Enjoy.

Episode 1 was funny as hell man.

LD's wife is cute from certain angles. You (yall) fans of hers?
Honestly? No. She's OKAY looks-wise, but she's aged like bread.

Only thing I'll give her praise for is that she gives LD enough to play off of as the role of the nagging spouse.

Did you know the show has no actual script?

Back
Top Bottom