Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

This was the best ep so far. I was dying the whole ep.

Larry smirk on his face when he saw Richard art, you just knew he was going to go in on him.

The whole kitchen scene.

Once I laugh I'm apart of this ****. :lol:

:lol:

Yo....when he smirked when he got to Richards Art gallery. I instantly knew what time it was :lol:

I was dying at Funk not giving Larry dap. And Jeff outchea in Savage mode :lol:. This episode was hilarious.

I must have totally missed when Funk said this. I never heard a reason.

when Larry asked Funk if they throw in the balls with the penis I died
I think Cheryl first talked about how he died.

He went with the prostitute to Spain to run with the bulls and he died :lol:

That whole plot was funny cuz for a min I thought I missed an entire ep :lol:

Susies acting seems to have taken a down turn.

Only funny moments are with leon

I agree with others. Cheryl and the ted D angle provide nothing. The Tesla honking bit was okay. Who didn't see the getting beat up a mile away. Those two do nothing for me.

Dont love seeing other actors from other shows showing up here. Loved the somewhat unknown element of the past curb seasons. It seems like it's a who's who of giving out cameo favors for smaller parts here.

It's funny stuff but somewhat predictable.maybe I'm just too hardcore of a fan because I haven't really been surprised once.

Call me naive, uncultured or flat out stupid, I did not get the fatwa jokes. Didn't even know who Salman Rushdie was. no joke. That and a lot of the Jewish jokes, I don't quite get. Earlier seasons, there wasn't much emphasis on all of that. It was more straight observational humor.

So far this season gets a B.

ImpeccableGentleAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

:lol: @ that little drummer boy funeral kumano thing Richard had on, and Leon talking about his johnson getting submerged in the water when he sits on a toilet. :rofl:

Throws all the milk duds in the popcorn :lol: :smh:

That Thank You For Your Service snub :rofl:

Larry be alienating and annoying every person at every establishment he frequents :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom