Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6 Finale-The Bat Mitzvah

ep60_01.jpg

Damn, the season finale already
frown.gif
Interesting to see what will happenafter last weeks disaster. Hopefully this isn't the last episode for LD and the crew.

Damn the season finale has come quick. Hopefully theres a following season one of my favorite shows.

I am glad you made the thread, I was just about to. Glad I searched before I did, this season seemed way too short.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Great finale episode almost laughed to tears Im mad its here so quick but thiswas 1 funny episode. They made chemistry with Vivica n Larry outta nowhere my dude said he had a gerbil in his @!%%
roll.gif
roll.gif
AIYOOO Im bout to watch this again.

Does the writer's strike effect this show to?
smh.gif
ohwell Ill be good with the seasons so far on demand. Cant wait for next season

Vivica A had a donkey in that dress but the last 1-2 minutes was a curveball, didnt expect that ending.

Leon was quite possibly the greatest character this show has ever had and
pimp.gif
at vivicatellin susie 'Get the #+*% out of my house *$$%%'
eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
at vivica tellin susie 'Get the #+*% out of my house *$$%%'
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Word up tired of susie just lashing out at everybody bout time she got it. But when susie just goes off its dumb funny.

I loved how she told Susie off. It was hilarious. Definitely a big twist of an ending. I wonder whats in store for season 7.

OMG YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO HEAR THIS IS NOT THE FINAL SEASON WOW, I WAS GONNA BE SAD

yes it was that serious for me to post in caps.

hilarious. I'm gonna miss the show til it comes back but I know HBO will have something else for me to watch on Sunday Nights

laugh.gif
what a twist at the end, that was crazy.. i was dying when she told susie off.

I hope Leon is still on the show somehow, that man cracks me up constantly...

That was hands down the greatest ending in an episode ever. I agree Leon made this season
laugh.gif
@ all of them acting a fool in the movie theater.

anyone else feel like a lot of the scenes were outtakes? one of the early scenes with jeff and one with richard that just seemed like even they were laughing.this was one of the best episodes as far as i'm concerned. Gerbil in his haha

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This season was absolutely amazing. I was hoping the whole time that Larry and Cheryl would get back together, but knowing the show, I knew they wouldn't,at least not right now. But the twist of putting Larry and Loretta together in the end was hilarious a perfect way to end the season. When she cursed outSusie, I was dying laughing.

I can't believe there were 10 episodes this season. It seems like it went by SO quickly.

And yes, Leon is maybe the greatest character in comedy history. I was in tears everytime he was on screen this season.

Now I just can't wait for the Extras Christmas Special.

Im mad I just got put on to Curb...Im what, 6 seasons late? Im gonna go rent the other 5. If theyre even half as funny as this season I'll be pleased

season finale came way too fast but boy was that sh*t hilarious, he's one genius that larry david, so you think cheryl is done for the show and vivica a.fox is the new wifey ?

Back
Top Bottom