THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Gonna revisit How Fly before this, cause I haven’t heard it in years and honestly have no memory of the songs :lol:

Became a Fendi P fan after he opened for Spitta and did Countin Money. Been checking for every tape since. Carrera Red is nice.

Side note: I was surprised to see Fiend’s older stuff like Cool is in Session, Smokin Champagne, etc on Apple Music. Ain’t checked for him as much once he got away from the International Jones sound. Then saw he released Player Chit and Capolavoro recently where he back on it.

**** forgot to post. It was a long weekend.

Well it says i can’t upload. It’s a vid of them
Performing though. Went to the show at the Fillmore in silver spring. **** was a straight session.. They didn’t press us about smoking it nothing. :pimp: :smokin

They’re chemistry is awesome. One of the coolest and more laid back and just have a good time shows I’ve been to.

Last edited:
**** forgot to post. It was a long weekend.

Well it says i can’t upload. It’s a vid of them
Performingthough. Went to the show at the Fillmore in silver spring. **** was a straight session.. They didn’t press us about smoking it nothing. :pimp: :smokin

They’re chemistry is also. One of the coolest and more laid back and just have a good time shows I’ve been to.

Checking them out tomorrow at House of Blues. What time did doors open for your venue and when did they hit the stage? Tryna see how soon I gotta leave work and get there.

The man has so much material and features but here is a start:

O.G. (The Jar)
All For
Famous
Pound
Feelin Like
Jet Life
Mr. Williams (Wiz track)
On The Water
Showroom
Anybody
Cement 4s