Curren$y thread: Spitta x Wiz - 2009 | OUT NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by bodeine brazy, Jan 5, 2010.

1. lamekilla

lamekilla

You wildin. Cabana kills everything on this 2009 album alone. That album is on some other **** especially when you’re riding around blazed. This 2009 is off man, no 2 ways about it.

I just don’t hear it. Spitta and Wiz together are either super hit or super miss and I was hoping that this would be the former but it’s underwhelming. Wiz been fell off but this is the wackest I’ve heard Curren$y since Canal Street Confidential

2. kickvicisous

kickvicisous

Live In Concert is ****ing amazing. Only complaint anyone could have is if they aren't a fan of smooth *** production. This is the weakest of the 3 but its still pretty good. For whatever reason Wiz saves his best rhymes for Currency. Meanwhile Currency can turn it on when he wants, he showed that with Fetti and the Marina when he's with the right producer he's on his spit-vicious ****. Hope that Statik Selectah project actually comes out

lamekilla likes this.
  3. kickvicisous

kickvicisous

They sold out of tickets :smh:

jayfiend likes this.
  4. VARNELL HILL

VARNELL HILL

Yeah this is better than LIC. Obviously not touching How Fly but that wasn't possible anyway.

5. jayfiend

jayfiend

Yea man i had to pay a little extra for mines. This my 3rd time seeing Wiz, said i wasn’t gonna go see him no more but no way in hell im missing him at the Fillmore.

**** gonna be a straight smoking session.

6. Peep Game

Peep Game

This has been "coming soon" for so long I totally forgot about it :lol: :lol:

7. Peep Game

Peep Game

Gonna revisit How Fly before this, cause I haven’t heard it in years and honestly have no memory of the songs :lol:

8. **** is hard as ****.
    Benz Boys :pimp:

jayfiend likes this.