Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Seems like the only way we get something out of Ebay these days is to spend money. Only select people get promos here and there... Its almost never everybody anymore... Like footsites, you have to spend a little to finally get a coupon.

Seems like the only way we get something out of Ebay these days is to spend money. Only select people get promos here and there... Its almost never everybody anymore... Like footsites, you have to spend a little to finally get a coupon.
they give alot to dormant accounts too because i know there are always sending them to my other emails trying to get me to buy under the accounts i never use.

This is the longest eBay has went without a code in a while lol. I’m not complaining about the eBay bucks promos, but we need a 15% off code soon!

Glad I capitalized a bunch at the end of last year.
Yes good deals came and gone... Deals that I was hesitant to pull the trigger on. Because I just knew as soon as I bought the item Ebay was gonna drop a promo... Seemed to always happen that way at least to me...lol...

I've just concluded not to wait any more but pesterize the sellers for lower pricing...:lol:

20190731_000756.jpg

Sorry for the short notice. Just found it rambling thru my emails

The $30 off worked out for me. Reordered the Lebron 16 Glow at a lower price (watch they're gonna be lower on the next sale lol) than when I got them from the last flash sale. On top of that was able to apply 10% cashback from retailmenot since ebates excluded it on Lebron products. Also ordered Freak 1 ID in the process.

Back
Top Bottom