Curry enters NBA draft

Alright! Here we go! Lets put down our wagers...... I'm sayin his career is Flip Murray esque. Flip is more physical, but Steph has a better shot. Dudewill score 15pts for 9 seasons then wander out of the league...

Good for Pistol Pete not havin' his NCAA points record challenged
pimp.gif

JJ Red 2.0

But really I hope he can have the career that his dad did. Del was $$$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Mark Price 2.0
cd936ff728e5d5d164b9cf63d8a972a55f7a114c.jpg
blasphemy

Price > > >
alien.gif
sumone bludgen this man... anyway first that comes tomind is...

maybe jus b/c im thinkin of the bulls but craig hodges or steve kerr maybe??? mitch ritchmond?? basically a great shooter and person of high basketball iq thatmakes up for their inability to take it to the bucket...

edit: my definition kinda makes a case for mark price
laugh.gif
but i jus dont see steph bein thatttt accurate...great game shooter but didnt my man mark shoot like96% from the line or sumthin redonkulous

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
curry is gonna be nice...

Unless Seth does $%# don't be surprised if he bolts after one season at duke
laugh.gif

Love to see him in Indiana, but won't happen since larry bird has a man crush on jarret jack

wow ... i can't see this guy being more than a bench player for the first few years at best ... and
indifferent.gif
@ the mark price comment

Mike Bibby was a PG from the start...he was NEVER a SG who had to play point to "showcase" his ability to run a team while in college. He's fromPoint Guard U. Nuff' said.

Ya, but dude it making it seem like Bibby was on some J. Kidd type @@@+ as a PG.

Yeah, Bibby was a better PG, But not 'waaaaay' better.

Yeah, Bibby was a better PG, But not 'waaaaay' better.

Yes Bibby was waaaay better .

U missed them 2 yrs at Arizona.
nerd.gif

Dude was top 3 PG in NCAA his Frosh yr
you are talking about someone who was regarded as the best player in his draft class. shoulda been #1 pick, I think Olawakandi was ... (not positive)

I dont see Curry starting and running an offense every night in the NBA. At least not at this point in his career. Bibby coming out, was already a starter.

Back
Top Bottom