Curse of Chucky - Official Trailer

first one had me SHOOK when i saw it when i was little. that scene where they kept shooting of his limbs and he was still comin for andy. I remember saying "SHOOT HIM IN THE HEART!" with the mom.

part 2's opening was creepy too, the whole factory making a new doll with his blood :x

i'm still waiting for a remake...this will have to suffice in the meantime although i doubt it'll scare me.

But those movies grossed tons of money in the theaters and cost nothing to make. Regardless if people liked it or not, those franchises are money makers:

Total budget for all 7 Saw movies: $67 million
Total gross for all 7 Saw movies worlwide: $953,421,276 million

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw_(film_series)

smh how is there so much money in the world.. it makes no sense. All of that for a movie ???

We should all be millionaires smh :smh: :smh: :smh:

One of my boys used to do the soul transfer chant over his daughter when she was still an infant

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GIVE ME POWER, I BEG OF YOU!

I'm still shooked from watching Chucky movies in the past, well except the Seed of Chucky, I don't even know what convinced them to put out that **** out but since this movie won't make it into theaters is this a sign that the movie will be trash??? 
nerd.gif

Ya but isn't paranormal rated R? And saw was def R.
I'm just saying if its coming out during Halloween it would have been dope to see in theaters.
Regardless, I will catch it on Redbox
But those movies grossed tons of money in the theaters and cost nothing to make. Regardless if people liked it or not, those franchises are money makers:

Total budget for all 7 Saw movies: $67 million
Total gross for all 7 Saw movies worlwide: $953,421,276 million

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw_(film_series)
eek.gif
 $953,421,276,000,000 !!! 
eek.gif

I don't even remember what this movie franchise is about.
All i remmeber is some dude getting obliterated by a car.

Will not watch, Chucky had me shook for years as a young lad. Still al little shook, not trying to reopen that chapter.

my moms told me not to watch part 1 wen I was like 6...shoulda listened...i had one of those my buddy dolls that looked exactly like Chucky. That **** stayed in da closet after dat. Didnt spoil my love for horror movies though. I hope they made this good.

Will not watch, Chucky had me shook for years as a young lad. Still al little shook, not trying to reopen that chapter.
Same here. Although i will watch it. But as a child (5-8 ) my pops use to scare the .... outta me. He actually went and bought me a chuck doll, and the first time i was introduced to him, he was propped up against the wall in our hallway. i just remember walking into the hall and seeing him there.... stood there for a while starring, then it hit me and i screamed my buns off and ran out to the street.

Last edited:
Acting was **** but the overall movie was way better than that Bride/Seed of Chucky crap.

The way they tied this into the first movie was crazy. Almost makes me want a Charles Lee Ray prequel movie.

And make sure to watch the movie after the end of the credit if you're a Child's Play fan. It will have your mind blown :lol:

Back
Top Bottom