Curse of Chucky - Official Trailer

This takes place after child's play 3...

The newest installment of the chilling Child's Play franchise, comes exclusively to Blu-Ray[emoji]8482[/emoji] and DVD on October 8, 2013, from Universal 1440 Entertainment,

body is ready :D

i don't like his new look. :frown:

and i'm sad that my homegirl tiffany isn't in the movie :lol: :frown: but it's nice that they're making this movie purely horror like the OG one.

Last edited:
Will watch.

Tiffany was 
devil.gif

Nice avy OP.

Funny that THIS goes straight to BR/DVD, yet the bride/seed of chucky looked horrible and actually debuted in theaters.

Didn't know this was a straight to DVD release, would have been perfect for Halloween. Some good marketing would have made it pretty big.

What. This should be in theaters instead of another trash movie like Paranormal

the fact that is strqaight to bluray is actually a plus nowadays for hardcore fans, everything released in theaters seems to get stamped with the pg-13 rating to attract more sales, they will probably go all out rated R on this joint, bringing that old feeling back....i rather a hardcore rated R film over some watered down pg-13 big screen version ANY DAY.

the fact that is strqaight to bluray is actually a plus nowadays for hardcore fans, everything released in theaters seems to get stamped with the pg-13 rating to attract more sales, they will probably go all out rated R on this joint, bringing that old feeling back....i rather a hardcore rated R film over some watered down pg-13 big screen version ANY DAY.
Ya but isn't paranormal rated R? And saw was def R.
I'm just saying if its coming out during Halloween it would have been dope to see in theaters.
Regardless, I will catch it on Redbox

Chucky still has me shook 
nerd.gif

I brother has a chuck doll if it matters. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Ya but isn't paranormal rated R? And saw was def R.
I'm just saying if its coming out during Halloween it would have been dope to see in theaters.
Regardless, I will catch it on Redbox

But those movies grossed tons of money in the theaters and cost nothing to make. Regardless if people liked it or not, those franchises are money makers:

Total budget for all 7 Saw movies: $67 million
Total gross for all 7 Saw movies worlwide: $953,421,276 million

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw_(film_series)

Back
Top Bottom