Cushion of 2009 Retro AJ 1

Hey i have a question for Jordan heads who actually play in their Jordans. I'm planning to buy a cheap pair of retro AJ 1 from 2009 for training/bball. Are all the 2009 retro AJ 1 cushion made better than older retro 1s cushion ? (AJ 1 that were retro before 2009)

Air jordan 1's seem to all be made from the same meterial, that is why there are some many out there.
If you are going to buy a pair for ball or traning, I would go with Air jordan 1 Alpha
The material on them are made to be played.

^^^^^ I agree. The Alpha 1 seems like it is very durable and the are very lightweight. If your gonna ball in these i know you probably arent worried about creasing but the Alpha 1 if it does crease will not crease as nearly as fast as the leather 1s of the past.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

Originally Posted by dtb00201

why not just buy a good basketball shoe instead

lol true
Well i found a nice pair of AJ 1 highstrap black blue for only 39.99 that's why.

go to a nike outlet or something......and trust me...back in highschool i thought i was gonna look pretty on the court playing in these...and by mid season i coulnt take it anymore.....its like walking on cardboard and i had to change shoes.....that was the last time i bought basketball shoes just for style.....go find something with zoom
air-jordan-retro-1-patent-leather-white-black-red.jpg

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Well i found a nice pair of AJ 1 highstrap black blue for only 39.99 that's why.

The fact that a pair of Air Jordans is 39.99 might be a hint.

to tell the truth for 40 bucks you can get a good pair of nikes or adidas which are way better for ballin

But Im too pretty and my game is too nice to be rocking some $40 Adidas ... hah jk. Guess I'll just add some more money and get another pair of Kobe V or something.

Back
Top Bottom