CUSTOM AIR JORDAN XI LOW - ONGOING PROJECT :

Remember these?

I liked them when they came out due to the white patent leather and beautifully colored outsole that looks icey, yet somehow resists yellowing. But thedisgusting maize upper pissed me off.

So I got to thinking? What if the upper was all white? So I got to work.

Its not done yet (I havent done the inside part), but just wanted to post some pics. Let me know what you think!

Props to Comacoma33 for the pair! Thanks John!

i like em, partially because at first glace they look like a low-cut version of an og columbia with those blue soles

yellow just did not belong on those shoes...although id keep the gold jumpman on the tongue as a nice acccent

I wouldn't mind seeing some grey colored in along the cement patterns. But hey, that's just me.

Nice job so far.

grin.gif

I've always wondered what those would look like with an all white upper...they look great
pimp.gif

and leave the jumpman on the tongue that color.

not to steal your thunder or anything pimpin, but you might get more exposure in the "sneaker art"section
wink.gif

M!ke

nice!
the all white is looking better than the maize no doubt!
is just painting it white all you plan on doing?
just curious....

Better than the OG, but still kinda whack. I'll reserve final judgement when they're done. I'm sure they'll look much better.

What exactly did you do to the upper?

Same kinda thing happened to me. I was planning on turning the blk/zest into Blk/Reds but didn't know how to go about the Jumpman.

They came out like this...

Like the guy above said, still an ugly shoe... But kudos for doing at least trying to make them look better

Ive always loved the sole on that pair....I cant wait to see what they look like when they are finished.

Originally Posted by arrjae

nice!
the all white is looking better than the maize no doubt!
is just painting it white all you plan on doing?
just curious....

For sure. The rest if the shoe is perfectly fine with me!

great job, i had plans on doing the same thing but dyeing it in black instead.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I wouldn't mind seeing some grey colored in along the cement patterns. But hey, that's just me.

Nice job so far.

Back
Top Bottom