Customize Your Own Fitted or Snapback Volume: New Era You

[h3]Not sure where to post this but surprised no one said anything on here about it.[/h3]Starting Nov 18

[h3]NEW ERA By YOU[/h3]
Filed under: NEW ERA 59Fifty — Honcho at 6:00 am on Thursday, October 6, 2011

new-era-by-you-cap-customization-hat_1.jpg

This is probably one of the most anticipated pieces of news for baseball cap lovers worldwide. What is it exactly? This post is just a teaser of what is to come. We had to add a little suspense. The rest is revealed after the jump.

new-era-by-you-cap-customization-hat_2.jpg

NEW ERA By You is a revolutionary customized experience for headwear lovers. Once it is released, for the very first time cap enthusiasts will have the opportunity to create their own hat. Those familiar with NIKE’s ID program will appreciate the possibility to create something truly unique. We recently beta tested the online program and and will have more details to report shortly. Start saving up now.

strictlyfitteds.com

Is it going to be exclusive or can anybody use it? I wouldn't mind a couple things if it's under $100.

people didnt talk about it in general because there is an 1100+ page post about fitteds in sneaker showcase, in which it was mentioned

Originally Posted by go rilla

people didnt talk about it in general because there is an 1100+ page post about fitteds in sneaker showcase, in which it was mentioned

Nope. It's gonna offer a variety of stock options and colors you can pick. Trust, you won't be uploading your own artwork and *$!#.

i wanted to put my brand on a few fitteds...smh

Back
Top Bottom