Customized Jordan III Clear Soles

yayareaboss

Banned
Alright as many of you may know (or not know) the Jordan III "clear sole" is a very covetted pair of Jordan III's that never released, they sell for $2000+ easily. Well I was looking through shoes when I saw the "Perfect" shoe to customize

Jordan III clear sole pics:

Here are the shoes (Jordan 23 Classic) I would want to customize:

Where should I begin? and if anyone feels like taking on this task, feel free to take my idea and run with it.
SAVE $$$ ON ALL EBAY + FINISHLINE PURCHASES:

BIG SAVINGS JUST CLICK ME TO SAVE NOW!!!

sounds like a dope idea, go for it. I might get the help of a professional to do the switch though.

Im not sure if anyone has the pics saved, but some guy did that swap with low red XIs, and Concords so now he has low concords and mid white and red XIs. I think he had someone do it for him whoever it was.

might be different for these though, since the models are a few years apart the shape of each may differ.

but i like this idea and hope it is tried.
TeamMUFC​
|| RONALDO || ROONEY || PARK ||​
BACK WHERE IT BELONGS​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

^
i don't think he wants to switch the soles. i think he wants to paint the classics to look like those III's.
and check the sticky at the top to see how to customize em. i would recommend a wood burning pen for the cement print
Brandon Rush will be a problem next year

Buy Threadless Tees HERE!

defintaly do it. I want too see. :smile:
smile.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

Wow, I never heard or seen a clear sole III. Looks pretty cool. I am very interested on how the blank Jordan's will look once its customized.

Good idea. That can come out really clean if done right
Code:
 TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay AreaBOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18415510650707408

well i wouldnt do it if i were you. if you messed up then its over. if i were you id bring it to the pro's/ stores that fix shoes. they have the right tools and the right glue.

I would tear off the soles of the jordan 23classics and white cement III and try and switch them, ha. Try and pass them off and make two stacks
What to do if your girlfriend ask "Would you still love me if I was fat?"
Quote:
Always be sly and be slip her the "How is my girl gonna love me if her heart ain't healthy?

-Purple Face

sick idea keep us posted!
WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

Quote:
I would tear off the soles of the jordan 23classics and white cement III and try and switch them, ha. Try and pass them off and make two stacks
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

^
there's a much bigger flaw in that.

on the III's the clear sole goes all the way up the toe to the elephant print
on the 23 classics its just the bottom of the sole
Brandon Rush will be a problem next year

Buy Threadless Tees HERE!

Quote:
^
there's a much bigger flaw in that.

on the III's the clear sole goes all the way up the toe to the elephant print
on the 23 classics its just the bottom of the sole
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I'd take both shoes to a shoe repair person and see if they couldnt do it...they re-sole shoes all the time so it might be possible.
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

and then you'd have to paint the midsole, which 9/10 times is not stable enough to survive daily wear....good luck tho, i'm sure those jordan 23 classics are on sale now, and you can find some beater 3's for under 75$
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom