"Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3 To Release This Year

So I tried to buy these for about an hour last night on Finish Line. Spoke to customer service and they said my account was on "fraud" hold. However, I placed an order there last week, and it delivered today.

Long story short, I haven't been able to order at $120 and now the promo is expired and they won't honor it. Is this common? I'm pretty shocked by the customer service given how loyal I've been and given the recency of my orders.

So I tried to buy these for about an hour last night on Finish Line. Spoke to customer service and they said my account was on "fraud" hold. However, I placed an order there last week, and it delivered today.

Long story short, I haven't been able to order at $120 and now the promo is expired and they won't honor it. Is this common? I'm pretty shocked by the customer service given how loyal I've been and given the recency of my orders.

Here you go bro, thank me later.
http://poopsenders.com
Mail a box to Finishline's return address

When you spoke to Customer Service, was it over the phone or through written request?

1-888-777-3949
Customer Care. Monday - Friday 8am - Midnight ET.
Saturday 8am - 10pm ET Sunday 10am - 8pm ET.
1-888-777-3949.

I've worked in a Customer Support environment before and generally the best way to grab customer support's attention is via phone. Don't get off the phone and demand that you speak to their higher up. If that then doesn't work, ask to speak to their higher up. Try to keep escalating the call. It's your best ammo for this type of situation. You basically gotta make noise and be a d1ck about it.

Sucks though man. Hope it all works out. If not, I say poop away. :smile:

Last edited:
When you spoke to Customer Service, was it over the phone or through written request?

1-888-777-3949
Customer Care. Monday - Friday 8am - Midnight ET.
Saturday 8am - 10pm ET Sunday 10am - 8pm ET.
1-888-777-3949.

I've worked in a Customer Support environment before and generally the best way to grab customer support's attention is via phone. Don't get off the phone and demand that you speak to their higher up. If that then doesn't work, ask to speak to their higher up. Try to keep escalating the call. It's your best ammo for this type of situation. You basically gotta make noise and be a d1ck about it.

Sucks though man. Hope it all works out. If not, I say poop away. :smile:

Thanks for the advice. I've been using Twiter, but you are probably right, best to get on the phone.

Justifying this pair as a "classy' pair of sneakers I can use for somewhat more formal events.

I copped them last night off finishline for $109. I put the moon code in and it also had a $10 off promotion. I Used the mobile site.

Last edited:
How did you guys get these for $120 shipped? I've been trying with no success. If anyone can point me to the right direction for a size 10, it would be greatly appreciated.

How did you guys get these for $120 shipped? I've been trying with no success. If anyone can point me to the right direction for a size 10, it would be greatly appreciated.

Just tried. Sorry fam, looks like the coupon expired. It looked like the coupon worked for about a week (off and on). Keep trying though, if last week was any indicator, it looks like it might be a case of the coupon being active and then not active randomly.

Not sure how I've ever seen that extra 10 to make it at 109 though. That's a steal.

can't go wrong w an all black 3. i've beat my black cats and black flips into the ground. count me in when these drop below $100.

My $150 pair came in from FNL. There's a huge and obvious nail scratch on the toe box lol. Clearly someone wanted to feel the softness.
laugh.gif

It's all good because I also used that code above to get it at $130 the next day. No wc reward or $10 off for me, but $130 is just fine. Rather have them to wear then to wait until the off chance I find them in my size for cheaper. But if they do drop below $100, might just pick up a 2nd lol.

I'm really confused but glad these aren't popular. I've heard people say a black or grey outsole would have made them a sell out. Shrug, don't care because I think these are dope.

The OGs are must haves, but seriously appreciate and like JB making Retro+ type color ways available every single week. Yes, I despise about 40 out of the 48 cws that drop, but dude so happy I can walk in to a store and get one if I want.

There was a time when it was impossible to get a pair of af1s or retro jays. But what a great time this is now. Prices though
eek.gif
, I'd be bitter and watching if I was a kid though.

Sorry, my friend. It was a local sneaker shop having a Black Friday sale.

Wasn't gonna buy but price was close to what I was comfortable in getting them.

I still hate buying Retro Jordans that are ALL-BLACK or ALL-WHITE, when an ALL-BLACK or ALL-WHITE Air Force 1 is cheaper and easier to acquire.

That being said, holding one of these CM 3s in person at the store when I went to pick up my TB3s.............I will definitely agree that the leather is absolute butter on these.  It may not be a "Cyber Monday" 3 in terms of the date it was released, but the quality of the leather is "Cyber Monday" in terms of matching the Cyber Monday 1s leather quality.

So I definitely recommending getting yourselves a pair of these Cyber Monday 3s if you have the money and your local store has your size in stock, that leather very buttery.

Last edited:
$139 - paid online picked up at the store. The leather is the truth. The midsole looks like white out. Literally has some heavy streak brush stroke lines. I'm still on the fence about them but that leather has me leaning toward glad I purchased. Back of my mind has me wondering if I should have waited for a deeper discount. Just my $0.02

I'd do these for $55 shipped ;-). that white outsole is a no go for $100+.

Picked up a 10.5 from solesteals today for 100$. For those complaining about the white midsole that's the easiest repaint. I feel like these you can keep looking fresh for years

Back
Top Bottom