D.A.R JANUARY 14TH 2012 7PM DUCLAW ARUNDEL MILLS VOL. YALL AINT #*+%

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

there i changed it to this weekend at 7 since i get off at 6...

we'll see how it goes
eyes.gif

from 6-7 is that enough time for you to get from work to there?

im there btw.

The Band I'm in is playing down at our studio down Adams Morgan so I won't be able to make it... 
Studio Braat, 1711 Florida Ave NW

If you wanna slide through when you leave duclaw have Harm or Gabby hit my phone... 

Free entry... Cash bar ALL NIGHT... 

I'll try to make it next time....

Have fun folks...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

The Band I'm in is playing down at our studio down Adams Morgan so I won't be able to make it... 
Studio Braat, 1711 Florida Ave NW

If you wanna slide through when you leave duclaw have Harm or Gabby hit my phone... 

Free entry... Cash bar ALL NIGHT... 

I'll try to make it next time....

Have fun folks...
Just gave me something else to do after the games on Saturday.

Happy New Year BAMMA.  I'll text you later.......................
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by iCan

BET Honors. Yall have fun....

lavan emanuel wrote:
I plan to be at some BET Honors events.
[Pops voice] "YOU AINT NO PLAAAAAYA!  SAY IT WIT MAE... YOU AINT NO PLAAAAAAYA!"

laugh.gif

Didn't know BET was still relevant in today's society......................
It isn't.......

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by iCan

BET Honors. Yall have fun....

lavan emanuel wrote:
I plan to be at some BET Honors events.
[Pops voice] "YOU AINT NO PLAAAAAYA!  SAY IT WIT MAE... YOU AINT NO PLAAAAAAYA!"

laugh.gif
Didn't know BET was still relevant in today's society......................
It isn't.......

lol.

when you got that work it is!

Good seeing everyone that came out.

Nice chilling/lurking/making rounds with "jluvinjs" yesterday afternoon.

Always thankful to gain a new brother...

Good seeing everyone.

Better chilling all afternoon with 'jluvinjs'.  I'm always grateful gaining another brother in this crazy world! 

EOH, appreciate letting me tag along all day...def good times and relationship established.

Good times meeting and chilling with everyone else and special thanks to MyT for organizing the whole thing.

EOH - might need to go to your cousin's house to watch that Ravens game, though I am a die-hard Skins fan....it's always funny to see a dude from PG/DC root for another team and the trash talking that will ensue (knowing he should be a Skins fan...hahahahaha).

Originally Posted by jluvinjs

EOH, appreciate letting me tag along all day...def good times and relationship established.

Good times meeting and chilling with everyone else and special thanks to MyT for organizing the whole thing.

EOH - might need to go to your cousin's house to watch that Ravens game, though I am a die-hard Skins fan....it's always funny to see a dude from PG/DC root for another team and the trash talking that will ensue (knowing he should be a Skins fan...hahahahaha).
also, can't forget about that couch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice to see you all again...

SoleWoman be safe and hopefully you'll be back in the area soon

It was great seeing everyone as usual. lots of laughs. and always cool to see new faces.

Thank you mytmouse76 i really appreciate it and again thank you for putting everything together i know planning can be a bish. i think we still had a decent turnout though.

Kev, my apologies for no one hitting you up; i thought someone had let you know where we was going next.

I look forward to the next one
smile.gif
(should be back by then...hopefully)

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

I didn't attend BET Honors like I hoped, but I did shoot the Chrisette Michele concert that evening.

http://everydaylavan.com/blog/2012/01/16/chrisette-michele-black-alley-elle-varner-01-14-2012/

Later that night, after the club let-out, I was invited to fellowship with Raekwon The Chef, Jill Scott, Common, Anthony Hamilton, and the legendary Stevie Wonder.

http://everydaylavan.com/blog/2012/01/16/overjoyed-01-14-2012/
You been hanging around Ian a little wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too long.

#shotsfired

laugh.gif

If I knew no better, I would have thought he "ghostwrote" that post for you.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom