D.A.R. NOVA April 11th Tysons

If you do.. I will have something for you from a few summits ago.

The XXIIIs never came up on Swoosh in ANY color.... so was holding out on something even better.or just as good.

I never forget son son.

glasses.gif

Thats wassup bro, I honestly forgot about those
laugh.gif

Oncet tah-gin.... Im putting myself out there for the 804 car pool. If someone had a bigger whip then i'll put in on the tank. Either way i'll still bein the house. Just trying to make it easier on everyone. PM me for plans and details.

Sweet! Im rocking my DS niketalk shirt!

Any1 got DS concord/space jam XI 8.5-9 BRING 'em i will buy 'em!!!!

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Heck, if Rock tossing out hotel rooms, I'll take it. I'll flip it for cash and rent it out for folks to get their West Coast Productions on.

Nick, what the hell? You watch West Coast Production Por.............er Motion pictures?

Wowsers.............
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Marito

Yo what do yall do at these things and can anybody come?

Welll, dis how it starts. I show up early and knock a few drinks back cause I only recognize 3 or 4 people. Then we get a table and eat. Some point down theline Kev will thank everyone for coming out. Mean while, we all sit back tipsy thinking bout how Kev look like the Rock from "A Never Ending Story" .Then we do a shoe circle pic and break out.

Im in ashburn, new to the site.....whats good with this? what do you all do when you meet up

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by Marito

Yo what do yall do at these things and can anybody come?

Welll, dis how it starts. I show up early and knock a few drinks back cause I only recognize 3 or 4 people. Then we get a table and eat. Some point down the line Kev will thank everyone for coming out. Mean while, we all sit back tipsy thinking bout how Kev look like the Rock from "A Never Ending Story" . Then we do a shoe circle pic and break out.
"Secret Society... All we ask is trust..."

wonder_woman.jpg

roll.gif

To add to that.. everyone takes side bets on who will post. .Post late.. or not post at all that said they would. Someone usually wears a pair of kicks withaMiddle finger on the toe box for the aforementioned Circle Pic.

Tommie and Lavan take said pics to compete on who takes the best pics.. Beware of the Lightskin Koala Bear lookin dude gettin nice cuttin on dudes from thecorner..

Heres a pic of him after a few getting a re-up..sittin next to DK with George Bush over his shoulder
OktoberfestBeerConsumptionKoalaBear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom