D.A.R. NOVA April 11th Tysons

Shoe Cirles!!! Yeah I caught yall fools slippin...

361430750.jpg

361430745.jpg

361430738.jpg

361430733.jpg

361430727.jpg

361430432.jpg

361430430.jpg

361430425.jpg
361430418.jpg
361430414.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Tommie ole Somali Pirate lookin' assss in the video.

Harm, when y'all N's get Wives to be, you'll understand. I got the call to duty. And y'all N's ain't call out Rudolph or Scott Scotch
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

JayPaycheck bamma *** said:
Oh and it would be the bamma with diabetes talking about a "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" LOL

Why I find out about the video from someone this morning? Ain't go in this thread since Sunday.

roll.gif

Isn't there some kind of laws that state you must know you're being recorded on video if you're not a publicfigure?

^^^ LOL @ my "new" screen name... thanks EOH. Oh by the way per request I've finally added an avy, not sure if its showing up... but now yallcan place an avy to a SN too!

About the video, I just got around to editing, converting, uploading, etc etc last night... I had not posted in here since, well I guess it was my first timesince this go around I didn't even post an "I'll be at DAR" comment (previous to the event) because I wasn't sure. Anyways, y'allenjoy and like I said anyone who wants it down just post or PM, no big thing, I probably won't have it on youtube forever anyways...

OHHH and according to Wikipedia (cause we all know if it's on there then it HAS TO BE TRUE)... yall would classify as public figures.

• a public figure, either a public official or any other person pervasively involved in public affairs, or
    grin.gif
  • a limited purpose public figure, meaning those who have "thrust themselves to the forefront of particular public controversies in order to influence the resolution of the issues involved."
    nerd.gif
    A "particularized determination" is required to decide whether a person is a limited purpose public figure, which can be variously interpreted.
Please don't make me give examples. Besides, yall knew yall was being recorded... all I heard in the backround was "Your recording?""Yes, I'm recording" "Your recording?" "Yea" "Your recording?" "You can record with that joint?"... askme one more time!
laugh.gif

And Eddie, its a $1200Hund camera not $600!!! Get it right!
laugh.gif

Besides, yall knew yall was being recorded...
Call me the slow one in the bunch, but I had no clue.
frown.gif
Iwould have showed my *** even more...
laugh.gif

Didn't see any video cams, I was assuming still shots were getting fired off.

I need to step my camera-knowledge game up, obviously.

^Yea not to spam the thread or "hi-jack" but most recent DSLR and even point in shoots (well they have for sometime been able to record but) now havevideo recording capabilities (and in HD of course nothing less)... I was using a D90, it's great to have a DSLR that can have my subject thinking I'mshooting stills or not even shooting at all, when I'm actually recording. If you know what I mean...
wink.gif
glasses.gif

"Yea humm... just change for your next photoshoot here and I'll be in the other room" "Isn't the camera on the tripod on?" "Come on girl, it only shoot stills, besides if I was recording it would have a red light on it"
laugh.gif

Kidding Kidding... I wouldn't even do that... but yea - point is most new cams are now recording too (check out the Canon 5D Mark II recording capabilities- AMAZING! ex here - http://vimeo.com/3482042 )

Yooooooooo... We got multiple angles from this joint...

Notice the Multiple Patron-ritas at the end of the table.

Notice all the fools Texting thru out.. lol

I just wondered.. IF you weren't a person with the Group.. WHAT would you think our table was?

A Bunch of "Happy" Dudes?
A Group Of Brothers for a better World?
Shoeheads?

Or old chums getting together to jone on each other??

In all the pics.. B Fresco looked like he was about to or just finished Say.. "Son but Son.. Hold Up Son!!" lolololol

That joint was Classic complete with Subtitles.. and Tommie lookin like he was in a TCQ Video on the Ave..
roll.gif

Good Stuff J.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Aight Aight Aight... Glad I went, time did fly... I honestly was a bit hummm... "skeptical" if that's the right word to use in this case in regards to actually going to DAR. Like I was telling wifey, mainly because of the awkwardness of meeting a bunch of dudes or honestly thought to myself - what if these dudes all rapping (cause they know each other) and leave me in a corner dolo (not included and ship)
roll.gif
but that wasn't the case...

So I went, although I had initially planned to make an appearance at 6ish be out by 7ish, it turned out I didn't leave till near 10ish (I think), still made it home to host friends, watch the under card and main event too on HBO. I enjoyed myself and don't regret going... it was cool to be at a table, where I can sit back, sip on that Remy and listen to the convo on my right side about foams but then turn to my left and listen in on a convo about the house market!

Harm... greatest wings ever???
laugh.gif

Here you go EOH... Oh and it would be the bamma with diabetes talking about a "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" LOL

AND I guess, safe to say the first ever DAR video??? ANYWAYS... Guess this is one of the original purpose of DAR if I recall, to Destroy and Rebuild - Enjoy...

Disclaimer
grin.gif
:I'm sharing pics and vid for laughs... if anyone feature in the pics or vid want it taken down - just PM and it's done! If not, clown, laugh, and enjoy! My bad on the weak pictures but I just wasn't comfy taking pics of strangers and didn't know if it was cool too. Also, my bad on all the close-ups... I didn't mean to be all up in ya faces (and I physically wasn't) but I only had one (fixed 50mm) lens with me which has a pretty close range. Ohh, video quality is mad ****t-e too cause I had to degrade it to keep the file size small but hey - still serves the purpose. What else... hummm... think that's it! Tommie, nothing against you B, I just needed an ending and it seem to fit!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Disclaimer: "Harm" went to Fridays expecting CARRY OUT wings.

LOL @ Nate... After a 14 point loss...
haha....

wait....not the chicken and mambo joints...

Harm lookin down like

"What the hell is them Baby Back Wings??"

I can't really even imagine if it was more dudes present.. there would have been some serious jonin and tom foolery

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Tommie ole Somali Pirate lookin' assss in the video.

Harm, when y'all N's get Wives to be, you'll understand. I got the call to duty. And y'all N's ain't call out Rudolph or Scott Scotch
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

lol.... EOH did...

Back
Top Bottom