D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

i got tha biggest gang in the world chillin outside tha store im coppin at...so i kno fo sho i aint gettin jacked.just gotta see if ppl are really gonna camp in tha cold for these...

dudes going to GARDEN STATE MALL in NJ on the 28th what time ya plan on getting in line

..........Consignment

mccec1.jpg

so beautiful....

^ MY GOD I can NOT wait!!!
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

damn, that's a nice @#%$ picture.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
any nters going to dayton mall early? my dude at footlocker told me to get there at 2 in the morning, but he said he only got 12 packages. guy at finishline said around 50+ packages, but he was a youngin and i aint really trust him cause his shifty eyes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

only 12 now? They told me they would have about 2 pair per size(about 24 packs if it's only 7.5-13)

and last I checked, finishline IS suppose to get 50+, but that was because it's in a case. When they come though, they have to ship some out, and would have about 35 left. That might've changed though.

:lol:
laugh.gif
at shifty eyes

Quote:
lol ill b there at 1-2 am if eastbay doesnt work.
can somebody come pick me up if I don't get them off eastbay? I know my mom won't take me out there that early and she won't give me the car >:
mad.gif

Quote:
on a side note...i had a dream my landlord took my dmp money........i killed her

damn homie :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

and I feel for you CJ, that's gotta suck.
I have red 10's for sale. I only have size 12 left. I'm asking $135 shipped for them but I'm taking offers. Inbox me for pics. I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you out.
"I'm a baller, just like what it says on my bands you disrespect it, I'll have you dropped faster than quicksand"

BoTz LuVz 23z CANN YOU POST MORE PICTURES PLEASEEEEEE
you rappers is like low cell phone batteries, .. you only got one bar left lil deezy

does anyone know what time NYNT is going to open on saturday? and how many pairs they're going to have roughly?

b/c i called and the operator kept telling me "very limited, don't know call friday"

Botz is there any reason you took the laces out.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

160jordansdeep WOULD I BE ASKING FOR TO MUCH BY SAYING CAN YOU POST MORE PICS
you rappers is like low cell phone batteries, .. you only got one bar left lil deezy

I am done posting pictures.We all know what the shoes look like.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

/\ You're joking...right?
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Go Mustangs!

Looking to TRADE DS size 11.5 white/black/maize XIII lows for a size 11.
Also have size 10.5 black/red XIV retros DS looking for size 11.

woooo that pic make me sick I cant @#%$ waitttttt!!! The reason why I still dont have mine is that the @#%$ store did not receive their shipment until 2morrow I am so mad !!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

People are NOT standing in line already...stop BSing!
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Let's Split a DMP Pack Size 7.5! Email me at Anisoul@gmail.com....Footpatrol Stabs for Sale Size 7....$185 or Best Offer

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dont those deserve a round of applause.....ladies and gents :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

matter of fact hats off to those beautiful shoes :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif