D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

here you go the-pic in sole collector

hvp208.jpg

Quote:
i'm starting to think the dmp hype has gone down a little bit b/c of all the news on og's releasing in 06. but i'm sure the hype will come back as we near the end of january...
word...But, i think hypes died down more because of the fact that they no longer have that "limited" aura around em and u kno that nervousness that comes with that, etc. I'm telling u, "limited" is a very powerful label everywhere.

haha, if they released Nov.11th, the streets/stores/etc would've been beserk for a good 3days, IMO.
...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b] :stoneface:
...the new movement moving...

Quote:
WHATTT !!! don't men sizes go from 7 and up ?

nope....I'm pretty sure most Jordans (and most sneaker companies) are starting to shift their men's sizes to 7.5+ (or 8 in few cases)

but, y not buy the size 8?...u'll grow into it. Unless ur a fully-grown man (lets say 28yrs+) then, um, just wow. :nerd:
nerd.gif
(except if ur under 5feet tall)
...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b] :stoneface:
...the new movement moving...

1. I dont know why they put that crappu rubber jumpman on the tongue of 6's and same one on fankle of the others . and on heel "23" on 6's ..
2. Beware of fakes on eBay of the vi they are there now .
3. Emboridering the JORDAN onto the lace loops of the XI wouldve been just as nice - no bleeding problems either ..

ugh ..

i need these in a size 7.5....so i hope that it does not start at 8
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

^^^^^ so juss buy an 8 it wont hurt to get a half size bigger
FS:Air Jordan 14 Cinder Shirt- Size L (long Sleve)

Whoever created the idea of the DMP is a genius. The things that they can do off of this idea and the two shoes the selected to release first are amazing. I hope that my mall Southpoint in Durham, NC gets some packages.

I work at the Finish Line in Southpoint. Originally, we weren't going to get them but since it's a general release now, I can't see why we wouldn't get them.

I just hope you don't wear a 12.

will there be any hoodies, shirts, shorts, or any matching apparel that JB is coming out with when the DMP comes out?

i just cant wait....all i see is icey soles. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can only hope to get these online or travel to memphis to cop.i hope they make up some good shirts to go with these.

"Get wise kid, open your eyelids, cause that last abortion? that was my kid"-Killa Cam

i hope they dont yellow as much as all the 11s do.
[/b]
email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

Quote:
I work at the Finish Line in Southpoint. Originally, we weren't going to get them but since it's a general release now, I can't see why we wouldn't get them.

^^WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DONT KNOW IF YOUR STORE IS GETTING THEM...AND I DONT THINK ANY ONE CONFIRMED THEM BEING A GR...HOPEFULLY THEY ARE.!

cant wait for these to come out.....i want to see some icy soles rite in front of my face.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quote:
will there be any hoodies, shirts, shorts, or any matching apparel that JB is coming out with when the DMP comes out?

a limited edition jacket that basically costs the same amount as the DMP. pics are on pg 2 i believe. looks alright but i would rather get another pack for the same amount.

<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

Quote:
Size Run 8 to 13 ( To Be Updated As Soon As Word Is Given )
* Available On-Line @ www.eastbay.com
& Most Mall Based Retail Stores, with "High Traffic" Brand Jordan Sales.

General Relase - NOT Limited

@#%$ !?

ain't general release for everyone? if the size ranges from 8 and up then that's mainly a Limited type of thing. :\
ohwell.gif
|I
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom