D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Someone should post a Los Angeles area Confirmation report. I spoke to Finish Line northridge and they said they have not recieved them but they plan on recieving them. Also Confirmed is NT beverly hills but with people saying they're camping out friday morning... :smh:
nono.gif

I'll be there Fri night but some of us gotta work.

wow. I cannot believe nike made these as limited as they are. It's gonna get nasty, people will be hurt.

If anyone form the bay lined up at Serramonte and was there at like 3 am on release you know how ugly it can get, gang members tyring to jack people in line for money and all that mess. Luckilly dudes got whomped.

SMH at dude who paid 500 for a package in SF. You can get a pair of Concords without gold on em and somethin else for that much. But ot each his own.

I know a couple spots in SF who have them in stock for $ 400, problem is, those stores that I do know are right now offering them only to their loyal customers. Problem for me is I dont shop there that often, I've been a customer since for over 10 years, but I dont shop there that often anymore. I'm waiting for a call back to see if i'll be lucky enough.

Anyway, my stategy is to leave S.F. We all know every store in S.F. and Daly city will be beyond packed.

Footaction at Serramonte had about 50 pairs of the Altitudes, and when the doors opened up, there wee over 500 people in line. This is gonna be worse.

All 3 stores in Serramonte will be getting them however, Footlocker, Finishline and Footaction.

I was talking to the Footlocker manager and he said he's not even letting his employees reserve them, they have to stand in line with everyone else if they really want them. That sucks.

Good Luck y'all

I NEED MR. CARTOON FORCES SIZE 11.5 PLEASE E-MAIL​

somachino1@yahoo.com

anybody know of any confirmed spots in so cal cuz i work at Del Amo Footlocker in Torrance, CA and im pretty sure that we are not gettin them. so anybody that knows plz post

I'm not messing around down there...but I've confirmed plenty of spots getting these in the A. I don't think the hype will be as bad as most of these other cities though. Hopefully getting them in Atlanta will be pretty smooth.

Yea im in da A too. I heard that most of the places in Atlanta that are getting them are real hood tho. Im not tryin to fight nobody over these, but if I have to, i will :evil:
devil.gif

Hey DeeeCeee, what places r u talkin bout checkin out? Niketown Atl may be our best bet!

dabirdman310 i hope you guys get them in. i believe the galleria footlocker will be getting them, i hope they do because if they do i know for sure im getting a dmp but im planning on using del amo as my 2nd option or my place to go for a 2nd pair

this might get seriously ugly, and idk if im willing to risk my well being for 2 pairs of sneakers. I dont think its worth it. If i see that somethign bad can happen then ima just let them go. I can always go to ebay or the buy/sell forum. and these shoes were just soo hyped up. its actually real sad.

a good 40-50 pages ago people were really tryin to clown when i said people were gonna get robbed for these, now im seeing more and more people gettin scared... ima put it like this, pretty much most of my homies are gonna end up with these and i bet none of them pay for them.. thats not nobody tryin to act hard, thats just how some people get down. nobody i know even has a 9-5 type job. so alot of you younger or smaller guys, just be careful.. shoes are hardly worth gettin hurt over.... i hope all yall the best with this release, and if u can roll deep.

Quote:
C Money and other people looking to go to Deveroes.

They are only getting 18 packs per store. I work at the Tri-County location in Cincinnati, and our packs are almost all accounted for... as in we will open with only a few available for sale.

thanks....and about a week ago i said anyone in ohio copping these??? i got no answers and thought i was gonna have it easy.....the bad news keeps rolling in.

if i had the car that saturday i was gonna go to smithhaven mall just to avoid lines....but i wasnt sure if they had secure packs

Quote:
TNT is downtown on main street.There's another one in trotwood, in consumer square with Cubs and the regular wal-mart.

Yeah, that's what they sell there, and they're suppose to get DMP I guess too.

but on a side note, $10 for white/white AF1's! when was this? Can you get dude to hook me up too? I got 10 dollars

i just talked with guy a couple days ago and asked him if they were getting the dmps. he said he doesnt remember them ordering them, and then he told me he didnt work there anymore. but i dont know if i trust him

for the af1's i asked him before to hook me up but he told me he could get them for around $35-40. i only found out he hooked this other dude up for $10 because me and my friends went to play ball with him and his and he said he sold the forces to his dude for that price. dude is always flakin on me when i ask for a discount. then i asked him to hook me up on other stuff like new era fitteds and he said ya but he doesnt know when he'll work there again, then now he doesnt work there? he told me some of the fitteds and other stuff are fakes, but i dont know, never been there. i think duke is just tellin ducktales.

^im counting down to 12am since my spots are doing midnight, so its 7+, but we can just say 7 :smile:
smile.gif

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Yo ardeedas ...that picture is :rofl:
roll.gif
hysterical!!

Seriously though, I think you' all should bring sumpin wit you.
If you don't want to get jacked after a camp out..better have eyes behind your head! My local finishline is getting 18 packs...they already told me that 12 will be available to the public, (employees copping at least 6 of them). Store opens at 8am.....Mall opens at 6am. My plan was to get there at 6am and be 1st in line, well the guy on the phone said police
will be there at 4am when all will be in the freezin cold/snow/etc freezin their a** off. He's expecting alot of people for just 12 pr. So no campout for me....FORGET IT! :frown:
frown.gif

126422507.jpg
Oh I see my jealious friend Nklebrkr is back posting here.I believe if you talking about the finishline at kings plaze in brooklyn your gonna be *** out buddy or if you believe the people at any footaction or is it finishline? Who cares.Anyways This is the last picture I am gonna take.Now it's up to you guys.Lucky for myself I have one place that will have 3 packs put aside for me and 2 other shops that I can get as many as I want for $425.00 no tax if I take cash by next wendsday.Owner who ownes both stores called me last night.He might change up the price and charge another $25.00 at the last minute.He's done it before.Botz Luv 23 I am gonna hold you down for the 9.5 if things go as planed and we go to the store together.I am also going to talk to the manager later today at the one stores we talked about and see if he will take that $100.00 to hold he package for an out of town and a great NON LOW BALLER niketalker.You know who you are so hit me up.Also my dude in Jersey hit me up when you get your info I might have some more business for you.One more thing anybody that did a pick up for sneakers or nike id cards from me in the past year.Hit me up and I will tell you where you can cop in manhattan.There are a few stores and I mean A FEW that no one has talked about.Good Luck to all
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 DEADSTOCK BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

How does it feel to be a e-star for a week? I want that feeling... lol.

Seriously, thanks for the pics... My e-mail and Im had blown up since you posted... lol...

Funny how everyone has something so say about the kicks, differences they "knew" about, etc. as soon as your legit pair has been posted...

VA, retail, it's nothing... Read everything here with a fine grain of salt. Jordan fans... No need to beast and think you gotta pay over retail here...

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

seriously this next week is going to go by soooooooo slow. Ive already started couning days left like last week. Im so excited for these and honestly this hype is like throwing gas on my fire.
Now go to your room and think about what I just said.

This package has me worried, I had one of those Anikan Skywalker seeing the future type dreams last night and It wasn't good. :frown:
frown.gif
There's alot of power with the darkside right now. :lol:
laugh.gif

Yo 3thaman, i feel you on those dreams!!!!!
Got me laughin cause i know how that goes!!!!
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collection Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
I have had those dreams before, they suck ... I am still so up in the air on these ... Never been a hug VI fan except for the infareds (i know these are close) ... how much do I want a fresh pair of XI's to rock :\
ohwell.gif
Good luck to all though :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom