D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

k1xaqb.jpg

k1xau8.jpg

k1xavo.jpg

k1xax2.jpg

k1xb0z.jpg

k1xb1v.jpg

k1xb35.jpg

Faith ! ~ Believe In Your Dreams

Baby J

check out these shirts and hoodies made for the dmp. this was taken from "hypebeast.com" i know what your saying "what the heck are u doing in hype beast"? dont even ask, im not into anything hyped or limited. but still check it out. for those who are looking for something else to match other than jb gear, then check this out.

www.hypebeast.com/archives/2005/10/ubiq_defining_m.php
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"

JANUARY 28TH FELLAS. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS BUT JUST REMEMBER THAT DATE I JUST SAID
looking for laney 5s,cg9s,any 6s for trade or to buy.
dakidamazing1 on aim.
trying to get rid of cg4s. baby blue low 18s, red black low 11s,oly7s.

i have a source who is a worker and has been in the nike company for more than 25 years so i basically know info that most of you do not. The reasons why the shoe was either pushed back or canceled was because the VI had an inking problem, the XI's jumpman fell off easily, Company concentrating more on his XIV releases and book, and they want to produce more since the demand is high, all these reasons add up to the factor, it makes sense but now they are trying to figure out a way to make the shoe with good quality and with a lot of production because they know how many people want them, which means lots of money for them. For those of you who think it will be canceled, i know it wont because they know how much money they can make from this and i know JOrdan cares about his fans, trust me. It will be released next year just be patient.

we were discussing about the dmp in the philippines thread and my boy who's in beijing now said a certain mom and pop store was selling these!
$ 365 for the dmp, $250 for the lasers.... what you guys think? they look freakin' legit...

f28sqe.jpg

f28sw5.jpg

Quote:
embossed? they were freakin stitched. stop rockin fakes

Quote:
^the jumpman at the back/heel part of the dmp xi's are embossed... while the retro xi's were stitched

Quote:
exactly, so get your straight

They where NOT embossed OR stiched on

From what I was told the rubber jumpman that was glued on to the heel was peeling off very easy and the "J.O.R.D.A.N." on the lace loops where beelding onto the white mesh from the glue they used on them (ala Jordan XIII)

On top of the fact they are having low sales on the XIV's

S.E.T.​

^^does this look like a glued on rubber jumpman?

not to me
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Yeah every Finish Line that was supposed to get the package recieved an e-mail today stating that it was pushed to 1-28-06

Quote:
I work at a Finishline here in Phoenix and today we received an email from our buyer that says the new release date is on the 28th of january. Our store will be the only Finishline in Arizona getting them. My district manager called our buyer to confirm this and he said only 50 Finishlines throughout the whole company are getting them.

50 out of 600 or so...wow, just like I said, less than 10% of stores in large retail chains (Champs, Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline) will get these...

Now who is it that claimed that 350 Finishline's were going to get the DMP???

You know what I love about this...the fact that when people hear 11,000 packs they were crying NOT LIMITED...well, sorry...11,000 packs if VERY LIMITED...ALTHOUGH, I know for a fact that there will be MANY MORE than 11,000...regardless if the production is closer to 30-40,000 packs, that is still EXTREMELY limited compared to demand...make no mistake about it...these will be hard to get in MOST places and they WILL be going to for $500+ on eBay on 1.29.2006

JM

China player is wear DMP XI, someone can sure that jumpman logo is GOLD... but he cant take a pic for it...

77777.JPG

So, basically if your Finish Line got an e-mail about the DMP being pushed back, it means your Finish Line will receive them?

I ask because when I was talking to my manager about it, she said that she thought every Finish Line got the e-mail about the DMP being pushed back.

I would greatly appreciate any confirmation on this if possible. Thanks in advance.

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

s?ref=baN1Pnw3SWuTIOOiQRNeRWEo08Q]I know you want to click this....BLINGO![/url]

I thought the gold jumpman was glue on, which would make it cheaper than Fakes. But from this clear picture, it looks like the jumpman "shaping" is somehow pressed into the white leather and then using gold paint to paint over it.

Either way, very cheap compare to the stitched OG and Retro.

JB deserved this with their low quality.

And looking @ the t-shirts that are releasing with the shoes, holly crap, cause they getting any more creative? I personally would not wear the shirts. POC, aka, piece of crap.

M W M5​

anyway i could get a copy of these emails? forwarded to me? (chegito-at-gmail.com) :smile: or how bout just send me the philly and NY stores

I'd b greatful! ...+ i swear i wont tell.....:wink:

[/i]

I was told by my local mom&pop store owner that every store was offered the DMP, but most store won't carry it because of the price tag. But then he said he could order one for me if i wanted, I told him if they release a sz 15 go ahead, someone please tell me they're gonna make a sz 15.

before on the old thread of the DMP somebody confirmed that they wouldnt release in sizes above 14
"I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results." (MJ)

I was told by a scummy store owner who happens to have 3 packages right now and wants $4,000.00 for each package (NO JOKE).That the material on the 6's where not good enought for nike to release.
--NYC NIKETALKERS ONLY JORDAN RETRO 13"ALTITUDE" BLACK/GREEN PRICE $250.00 SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM NYC MEET UP ONLY

^wow that's just...ridiculous...

does this also mean that it'll still be limited? or will they produce more? i hope i can get my pair at NYNT...

damn i want them so bad now and they should've just taken off the whole "JUMPMAN" on the concords...

I agree thug lyfe-The owner of this store is a real bastard and I know he reads niketalk.Because we discuss it.So I am sure jack is out there in cyberspace gettting a kick out of it or one of his workers in his shop will report this to him.He still has pairs of lasers going for What I paid for my first pair of black laser 4's.
--NYC NIKETALKERS ONLY JORDAN RETRO 13"ALTITUDE" BLACK/GREEN PRICE $250.00 SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM NYC MEET UP ONLY

who is jack? :nerd:??...and wat price is his lasers at? i may b interestedddd later

thanks for the info too, 1

plus i cant get over the avatar associated with 'Thug LyFe' :rofl:...@#%$ is just funny

[/i]

^^You wanna Pay $600.00 for a pair of lasers.I had to talk to him for an hour for that price.He's wanted $1,000.00 for ONE pair of lasers 4 weeks before release date.

That's why if you guys remember back in august I made a post saying lets get a couple of heads together and we can all go down to this shop and get a laser 4's pair each.I was guessing the price would at the most be $275.00 If I took 10 heads and we all went together.But boy was I wrong.This was before I found out that price was a grand for one pair.Some guy on here keep takjing crap about me saying I should have told him about the store or some other B.S. I have told some heads out here what store this place is and only a few have picked up stuff from this spot.I mean the owner has pretty much an account for any nike shoe that is for sale that also includes S.B.But he does not give a damn if he sells the shoes or not.Plus he can get pretty much any jordan release within the past 6 years.But this store is not for a LOW Baller niketalker.This store has a pair of supreme dunk black/red lows in the window.So that says it all right there.

Quote:
I was told by a scummy store owner who happens to have 3 packages right now and wants $4,000.00 for each package (NO JOKE).That the material on the 6's where not good enought for nike to release.
4 grand for retro's is crazy. he sounds scummy. Man jordans in the last 6 years thats pretty good though but i guess he charges in the no.8 range.

Back
Top Bottom